Welcome to UM!

Hawk said:
Imagica Rules!! I am happy they have a forum here!
Hell yeah fells good to hear from people who dig Imagika's music!!!
That's what it's all about for us!

Metal!

-Henry
headbob.gif
firedevil.gif
headbob.gif

Imagikadrummer said:
Hell yeah fells good to hear from people who dig Imagika's music!!!
That's what it's all about for us!

Metal!

-Henry
headbob.gif
firedevil.gif
headbob.gif

Cool!! BTW My name is Henri too. No, not the French Henri, but the British Henri ! O, and I am very impatient for a new Imagica album. You guy's rock!

NP: Star One - Live On Earth

Hawk said:
Cool!! BTW My name is Henri too. No, not the French Henri, but the British Henri ! O, and I am very impatient for a new Imagica album. You guy's rock!

NP: Star One - Live On Earth
Hey Henri!

Good metal name brother! heehee :D

Yeah the band has been very impatient too!

Since we share the same name I think it would only be right to share some new Imagika demo's with you.

I can make a CDR and ship it to you via DHL. Yes?

N.P: ARK : "Burn the Sun"

Imagikadrummer said:
Hey Henri!

Good metal name brother! heehee :D

Yeah the band has been very impatient too!

Since we share the same name I think it would only be right to share some new Imagika demo's with you.

I can make a CDR and ship it to you via DHL. Yes?

N.P: ARK : "Burn the Sun"

wOOt!! You bet!! I am gratefull and my adres will drop in your mailbox any second NOW!! Thanks a LOT!!

ARK - Burn The Sun Rules my cd player!! He he...

I'm so happy Imagika FINALLY has a home here! It's about damn time! I just wanna say, that you guys kick major metal ass and i just cannot wait for that new album!!! You are THE metal band of the new millenium, hands down! By the way, is there any chance whatsoever that your first two albums can be re-issued? I want them badly, but can't find them anywhere!

Wicked Child said:
I'm so happy Imagika FINALLY has a home here! It's about damn time! I just wanna say, that you guys kick major metal ass and i just cannot wait for that new album!!! You are THE metal band of the new millenium, hands down! By the way, is there any chance whatsoever that your first two albums can be re-issued? I want them badly, but can't find them anywhere!

You can get them directly from us. Email us at our site and I'll give you prices etc. Hope that helps and thanx for the kind words!

Steve-Imagika

Hey Steve,

If you'd like them to be readily available to European fans, drop me a line - I'd happily stock 'em in the UM store :)

Mark said:
Hey Steve,

If you'd like them to be readily available to European fans, drop me a line - I'd happily stock 'em in the UM store :)

Mark did you receive my email regarding this? If not let me know.

Cheers,
Steve