Well im out of ideas what to listen to...Anybody got suggestions?

At The Gates, Novembers Doom, Pig Destroyer, Agoraphobic Nosebleed, Amon Amarth, Ominium Gatherum, Katatonia, Dark Tranquillity, Daylight Dies, Opeth, My Dying Bride, Paradise Lost, Decapitated, Anathema, The Haunted, Forest Stream, Immolation, Solstice, Rotting Christ, Darkthrone, Cephalic Carnage, Nile etc.....

my suggestions:

Tourniquet (Crawl To China)
Hades (Exist To Resist)
Bludgeon (Crucify The Priest)
Brimstone (Carving A Crimson Career)
The Experience (Insight)
Sinergy (Beware The Heavens)

or listen to the song "Girls don't fart" by Dr. Demento instead. *lol*

if you listen to that song then don't believe what he says! girls do fart! and they fart deadly!!!

HardSide said:
Seriously im not a thrash head, i mean i dont consider soilwork/dark tranquility thrash metal. i just collect every form of metal music, ranging from anal cunt to wolf.

That's cool. I wasn't tring to claim your tastes were limited, only that you seemed to like the oldschool thrash. I still hold to my suggestions. The old stuff I mentioned hold up pretty well for it's age. Metal Church's "Blessing in Disguise" has a very dated sounding production, but I couldn't name ten releases any better than that one as far as being well written and performed. You seem to like similar artists, so I still highly recommend it. I think it the only release of that era still in print.

Bryant