Well, now THIS sucks...

Psychonaut

God Of Emptiness
Nov 29, 2002
Second left after Wal-Mart
Visit site
I was going to go...

According to a press release, "MOTORHEAD regrets to announce that the US tour scheduled for September/October 2004 is canceled due to a foot injury suffered by vocalist/bassist Lemmy Kilmister. Lemmy injured his foot on stage about month ago while touring in Europe. Lemmy, ignoring the pain and against his European doctor's recommendation, completed the few remaining shows on the Motorhead summer festival tour.

Since he was not able to rest his foot for a while, Lemmy's injury worsened, and his US doctor insisted in no uncertain terms that Lemmy stay off his foot for several weeks in order for it to heal properly. Motorhead will return for a U.S. tour in March 2005.. Lemmy, guitarist Philip Campbell and drummer Mikkey Dee hate to disappoint their fans but it is necessary for Lemmy's injury to heal so that Motorhead can rock long into the future."

:yell:

From all the bands in the world Motorhead! This has to be a terrorist conspiracy... :(

I read that too, damn shame. I was looking at trying to make the gig near by. I found out that Van Halen & Scorpions will be in Oregon in October. I wanna really see the Scorpions & would love to see Van Halen, as they might not be around for too much longer. Scorpions will have Tesla opening, which have hit the wall, but should be worth seeing anyway...