wendy babez hows the weather

Hee True Light - didn't see ya there
Weather is cold..pretty miserable, hope it will brighten up before the Graspop festival next week, we'll be having an Optic Snot day there!
:)

How are things in the land of Ozz, my wizzard?
(I am so funky like that)

Hello Troyanasy, hello ledmag, hello dead6skin6mask6 -
will y'all be contributing to the profiles page? Sendin' in yer picture?

sorry, thats unless you have a hundred bucks to spare- I am not cheap, I am a famous person, in the laboratory world. Even so, I would have to talk to ximena &/or silvana my p.r managers about this I kid you not.

But you have my details, do you need a profile, like the new live quitarist has :).
regards.

p.s hope u had a blast with your birthday, hey did you know skid is a master web designer now.

Hey Wendy, its hot here at my house. Better than cold ass though i guess.
YEah, i am gonna send a pic, a few i would say. One from around 2000, and then a band pic from Jan 2000, then in a few weeks, im gonna send a newie. Im not giving my whole name out though. Nothing against you ppl, but its the ones who just browse you know, you never know about strangers and what they are capable of.

hehe ill wait to get an "official" pic from him in an email to put up, im not gonna accept any profiles or pics from the board, itll have to be through the email, but if he sends that pic to me, thatll fucking rule :D reminds me of Warrel

Originally posted by ledmag
Hey Wendy, its hot here at my house. Better than cold ass though i guess.
YEah, i am gonna send a pic, a few i would say. One from around 2000, and then a band pic from Jan 2000, then in a few weeks, im gonna send a newie. Im not giving my whole name out though. Nothing against you ppl, but its the ones who just browse you know, you never know about strangers and what they are capable of.

True, a man in your position can never be too careful Ledmag!
So no wedding pictures then?
:)

WENDY>>>Ill email you one if you want. A wedding pic of me and Gidget that is, sure. BUt no, not the fan page hahahaha. Hey, True light has seen my wife, and my parents.

ANd yep, your right, some ppl cant take a joke. I realize, that my "jokes" do get under ppls skins, but in reality, the "jokes" are harmless, and i like everyone who comes here.

Are you gonna post one with us? You are right?