Were You There? DVD

Bambi said:
...or more obscure polish maiden reference still, "you cant play heavy metal with keyboards mate" .
Yeah hahaI bought that a few weeks ago, thats ace that bit - 'I would like to do metal but with just keyboards'

Mick Moss said:
Yeah hahaI bought that a few weeks ago, thats ace that bit - 'I would like to do metal but with just keyboards'
someone should remix seventh son and on all the quiet synth parts have dickinsons' keyboard quote looping over over like a mantra o_O

Hey Danny, just a quick question, how come you are not allowed to release any pre-judgement tracks on the Krakow gig, yet you can release ' Inner silence' from the string quartet show?

Judge gsz said:
Hey can that stuff be downloaded somewhere?
here is the Flying video:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/hydrogen2o/video/anathema%20-%20flying.WMV

And here are the songs form Krakow gig that will be on the dvd:

01.- Childhood Dream(Intro), 02.- Balance, 03.- Closer, 04.- Pressure, 05.- Release, 06.- Are You There?, 07.- One Last Goodbye, 08.- Forgotten Hopes, 09.- Destiny Is Dead, 10.- Pulled Under at 2000 meters a second, 11.- Judgement, 12.- Panic, 13.-Temporary Peace, 14.- Parisienne Moonlight, 15.- A Natural Disaster, 16.- Flying.

Great setlist, the only song I miss is one of my favourites "A Fine Day To Exit"... And... "Leave No Trace" would have been nice too...:err: but I guess you cant satisfy everybody..

flebbie said:
And here are the songs form Krakow gig that will be on the dvd:

01.- Childhood Dream(Intro), 02.- Balance, 03.- Closer, 04.- Pressure, 05.- Release, 06.- Are You There?, 07.- One Last Goodbye, 08.- Forgotten Hopes, 09.- Destiny Is Dead, 10.- Pulled Under at 2000 meters a second, 11.- Judgement, 12.- Panic, 13.-Temporary Peace, 14.- Parisienne Moonlight, 15.- A Natural Disaster, 16.- Flying.

Great setlist, the only song I miss is one of my favourites "A Fine Day To Exit"... And... "Leave No Trace" would have been nice too...:err: but I guess you cant satisfy everybody..

You said it flebbie... i was really looking forward to "afdte" and "leave no trace" for the dvd... that last "trilogy" on afdte are the three best songs ever

Since I dont like "afdte" and "a natural disaster", I dont like the setlist either. Eternity is the best album of the soft ones imo. It reallt sux that they cant have any songs from it on the DVD. :erk:

At least there is a few good ones from judgment, oh and pua2000mps is on there so thats great.

I'm really dissapointed that there is no songs from Eternity or Alternative 4. Especially Alternative 4, I've been really digging that album lately. When Judgment came out I didn't really listen to Alternative 4 much, but now I'm not sure which album I like better. Well, atleast there are a bunch of Judgment songs on the dvd!