Were You There? DVD

were you there?? sounds like a bleedin robbie williams dvd, call it "get your krakoff" or something or "beyond the iron curtain" as a maiden homage...or more obscure polish maiden reference still, "you cant play heavy metal with keyboards mate"

or even "a moment in time" or something like that.

on the dvd there is a 15 song live performance from krakow. (material from judgement onwards...due to business stuff)

also 4 songs from the acoustic gig with the baccus string quartet - inner silence, one last goodbye (this one is cool) temporary peace and flying. i heard the mix of these songs recently and i think you guys will just love it, even i was impressed..!

also there is a live video of release performed 18 months ago in london, and the pressure video.

value for money eh?

pagan2002 said:
on the dvd there is a 15 song live performance from krakow. (material from judgement onwards...due to business stuff)

also 4 songs from the acoustic gig with the baccus string quartet - inner silence, one last goodbye (this one is cool) temporary peace and flying. i heard the mix of these songs recently and i think you guys will just love it, even i was impressed..!

also there is a live video of release performed 18 months ago in london, and the pressure video.

value for money eh?

deffo!!! :kickass:

i can't wait to see a temporary piece performed live. i will be able to die a happy man... i'm here in the states (in new mexico even) so seeing the boys (with lee of course) in person seems an impossibility at this point. can't wait for this wonderful wonderful dvd. cheers, danny