New Anathema DVD: DELAYED

Master_Debater

Usurper of the Goat
Jan 19, 2004
Olympia, WA & Dallas, TX
www.garageband.com
Britain's ANATHEMA have pushed back the release date for their DVD, "Were You There", by a few weeks. "This is due to unforseen circumstances which we will explain as soon as the details can be finalized," the band write on their web site. "We will have an official release date for you as soon as we can."

"Were You There" (view cover here) will contain a full live show recorded on ANATHEMA's recent "A Natural Disaster" tour (believed to have been filmed at the Krzemionki TV studio in Kracow, Poland on January 31, 2004), an acoustic concert performed with a string quartet from the Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra, plus videos, live clips and other extra features.

"Were You There" projected track listing:

01. Intro: Childhood Dreams
02. Balance
03. Closer
04. Pressure
05. Release
06. Forgoten Hopes
07. Destiny Is Dead
08. Are You There?
09. One Last Goodbye
10. Pulled Under At 2000 Metres A Second
11. Parisienne Moonlight
12. A Natural Disaster
13. Judgement
14. Panic
15. Temporary Peace
16. Flying
17. One Last Goodbye (Acoustic, w/ Liverpool Phil String Quart)
18. Temporary Peace (Acoustic, w/ Liverpool Phil String Quart)
19. Flying (Acoustic, w/ Liverpool Phil String Quart)
20. Pressure (Promo Video Clip)
21. Release (Live In London, Nov 2002)
22. A Natural Disaster (Live In Hamburg)

Hi!

The question is: Will the DVD still come out? Anathema search for a new label now, maybe that label will not be willing to release the DVD anymore?

I would love to see it although...

Janus

I hope that the DVD will be released in the USA as well. I can't find any word of it except on international sites.

Andy_2003 said:
well you could still order it, right?

The main problem is the format of the DVD. U.S. is format 1 and Europe is format 2. Europe's format would not be compatible with my DVD player. Most unfortunate.

I think there are a lot of people out there confused about why a band as brilliant as Anathema would let a label dictate to them what they can and cannot include on their dvd....