Monday is the great day

Ah ... and once again I am a thick bitch .. sos y'all I shall revise my anathema song titles this evening. I have the hiccups .. Its not kool. And being back in Widnes is so depressing in comparison to being in Rome. Where can we go on our next adventure anyone ever been to Berlin? whats it like there?

the city in general u mean? it's great. it's got all the things a metropolis needs.
the people are really, really friendly, not uptight at all, and theres a huge art scene, including many ppl who are into conceptual and fine arts.
most of them live in detached houses, groups and that. the architecture is great and theres loads of museums... u should go there if u have friends like, stay a week minimum :D
i'd love to live there for a cpl of years actually, after i get bored of 1st Holland and den the UK :tickled:

welcome aboard btw :wave:

Yeah nice one nar me and blackeyed were thinking a nice 5 day stay in Berlin would be nice over easter. So was jus wondering what it was like from what I know it seems like a kool place and blackeyed is into the arty scene so Im sure we will find loads to do and if all else fails getting pissed is never boring no matter what country your in.

So u live in Amsterdam you lucky individual!! Ill have to visit there aswel infact I jus wanna travel as much as I can while Im young and stupid.

:Smug: i cant recall i said i'm from Amsterdam? Most ppl abroad forget there are more cities in this country ;)
but yer more than welcome to come over mate :)

errr.. I dunno I may have been jumping to conclusion at the exciting prospect of amsterdam. And dude ... tis easy to lose yer mobile in stanstead .. nuffin to do with me being slightly dim.. maybe??

So where do you live then? I know there are more cities Im sure they are fabulous its jus I didnt do geography. I was endoctrinated into thinking Holland was full of mice with clogs on, windmills, tulips and happy legally stoned people.

u sound like an american :) hell no, you actually *know* the country exists like
rotterdam is where i live, and yeh, we all still dance on clogs eat tulips and shag ourselves silly in the hempfields :D and if i'm feeling lucky, i climb up a wing of the mill and shout to me mom to give it a proper swing

err.. no Im far from American.. never even visited. Rotterdam ahh from the beautiful south song. Hempfield hornyness eh? I must be missing out on this idealic lifestyle. sounds good though but I dont know if my bunions could handle them clogs.

At first read I didnt have a clue just what u was going on about but Ive fathomed it out in the summer in Widnes people sit around baking like lobsters moaning about the heat and you get middle aged woman saying things like "I like it warm but this is too warm".

oh and for the record I dont really have bunions that may have been a slight exaggeration.