Bredabarst setlist...

Strangelight said:
Well, on a serious note, music always sounds better to me when Im hammered in one way or another. And 99% of my favourite music is/was made by people who like/liked getting hammered. So drugs and booze must be good for music eh

DEVIL WORSHIPPER! :yell:

We did pretty good job with ralph gettin wasted just before breda gig. Mind you I'd been trying to get drunk the whole weekend at graspop but that juice you belgians call beer just didn't work for me :D

[edit]
here's the proof: :lol:

breda_2.jpg

Strangelight said:
Well, on a serious note, music always sounds better to me when Im hammered in one way or another. And 99% of my favourite music is/was made by people who like/liked getting hammered. So drugs and booze must be good for music eh
Good for music, but all the great rockers have died before standard old age because of all these excesses so i prefer to live a bit longer... :erk:

i'd rather have an interesting life than taking precautions for everything, think twice about everything, avoid everything that might be harmful etc. not specifically talking about drugs here, but what's the point in living 100 years if you live them in fear of disease / death / accidents?

Well... it's not as if you have to live in constant fear and darkness all the time mate. You are just beware of whats happening around you and so on. When you get the hang of it, being cautious is a better option. Better than i.e. die in a car accident in an age of 32 because your buddy had a few beers and you didnt care to think about it.

you are right with what you said, but i rather meant the long-time-decisions a lot of people take in order to "live healthier" or something. some examples:

"i'm not riding motorbikes because _something_might happen"
something also might happen in your kitchen or when you cross the street. there are factors you won't control, and all the others are in your responsibility.

"i'm not going to eat fast-food because of my cholesterine"
if i feel like having a burger, i really don't care what my doc will tell me about it in thirty years.

"i need to save 500€ per month for my retirement years"
what's the point if i die just after my working years? of course, precautions should be made, but what would i want with shitloads of money when i'm an old fart, probably unable to move and tied to a bed? it' has to be enough to keep a decent lifestyle, but nothing more.

who says u gotta live in fear if u watch yer body/self a bit?
you can take enuff drugs/booze to go crazy and have fun, but some good nutrition can keep u from living on yer reserves. btw, in some kind of way my manner in which i'm off my face still leaves me with some kind of conciousness not to make harmful decisions or that

i could pay her while i'm young :)

i see the relevance of thinking ahead, of course, but i hate to restrain myself and my possibilities because of something that might happen, some time.

I try to live my life healthy. I eat lotsa fresh veggies and fruit. I go to the gym 3-4 times a week.
I like to drink a red wine with my dinner.
I never drink when I have to drive.
I never get into a car when the driver had alcohol.
I take at least one shower a day.
I like to be among friends and laugh/have fun.
I'm not a bad person, I just smoke a joint sometimes.
That's all..

toolsofthetrade said:
who says u gotta live in fear if u watch yer body/self a bit?
you can take enuff drugs/booze to go crazy and have fun, but some good nutrition can keep u from living on yer reserves. btw, in some kind of way my manner in which i'm off my face still leaves me with some kind of conciousness not to make harmful decisions or that
Aye, if you're genuinely comfortable with your recreational usage of drugs/booze, and eat and sleep properly then life can be alright. Id rather that than drinking puffs amounts of booze, being dead naive, and living off junk food and coffee (which, along with sugar, can be quite harmful), being bored out of my skull in the pub, and most importantly.. being FALSE METAL!

anja said:
I take at least one shower a day.

Just for the record, that's not neccesarily good for your health. Taking more than one shower a day makes you so clean that your body will after some time stop producing some chemicals against some types of bacterias and other shite that might attack your body. Or at least so I've heard.