angelica!
empty spaces or wish you were here
fragile dreams
wings of god
release
empty!
temprorary peace

i beg you Danny - EMPTY! LOST CONTROL! we're waiting for this.. :devil:

Vinny doesn't like it so they don't play it. I don't remember all too well though, don't kill me if I'm wrong, but if I'm not mistaken only Antimatter play it cos Danny and Duncan do like that song.

damn ;_____; but empty or angelica could be.. empty was in london in '01, and angelica, as far i remember was in budapest '97

it means hmmm 'oh my god + ;(' :p yes, we're weird and we're proud of it :p
i was on gig in november (cracow) and in january (also cracow) and there was no angelica

Fuck me, Its because metallica is playing on 31 May and I got fuckin confused, thats because I'm going to both gigs and my mind doesnt work properly :loco:

to be honest i don't think "lost control" is good song for a gig. acoustic one... yes, but no "normal" one. nah. as for "angelica" i don't remember well now but im pretty sure they played it either in jan or nov.

flebbie said:
I think the reason they dont play Lost Control anymore is because its one of Duncans and they have enough great songs of their own now.
ah that sounds a bit daft there - so Duncan made a lot of songs when he was still in Anathema, but he did them for his own sake and now they arent Anathema enough anymore - that?