Salonica gig.

i dont care about that. its just a bit ridiculous, isnt it?

door talk: do you have any dangerous objects with you?
no, just me little chair to stand on.

Cerulean said:
Hehe that sig is hilarious Sophia.
And I really hate it when people sway romantically or dance to Anathema. :mad:
yeeeeeeeeeeeh!!:( they should raise fists and whip the trees instead:Spam: haha
i dont like couples swaying romantically to Anathema cos its not love music.yeah ok it can be about love,but a love much higher than a simple affair of an everyday couple like like like.

I do have a boyfriend myself and we've been to anathema together but i was watching with religious attention :lol:

ok ok ok i get weird about things im bit obsessed with,alrite:D

somnium_in_tenebris said:
i dont like couples swaying romantically to Anathema cos its not love music.yeah ok it can be about love,but a love much higher than a simple affair of an everyday couple like like like.
who's saying that? you? them? someone else? who care's, as long as they have fun,...

thats the usual answer.of course lads i'll never insult anybody with my weird(?) opinion,everybody can do what he wants,if he has fun with it.
Its just what i think.Because i tend to go for the "true" meaning of the song,i dont feel like swaying with my bf when i listen to a song about Loss.No way.Dont crucify me :ill: i know this could cost me 2 more fake accounts :Smug:

hmm, i don't even care about the 'true' meaning of the song, so i don't mind if the song is about losing or winning a girl, being happy or sad, dogs or cats, ... i don't mind, i'll have my own meaning of a song, so...
and ok, i also would never sway with a girl too, cause that's like missing a piece of the music, i prefer giving everything to the music...
and i will not crucify you,...

hey dont try to get misunderstood by every means of...read carefully and you'll get it.i said the meanings of most(at least) anathema "love" songs talk about a love between family members,not the love between my boyfriend and me.I like to follow the true meaning so there you go:)

and the everyday thing that you said is not boring or anything,it is just dead dead temporary usually.How many girlfriends have you had?how many will you have?The Mother is only one,unreplaceable,incomparable,precious and the only unconditioned love i can perceive.Sorry for going to the depth,but im a natural ball-breaker