Monday is the great day

Generous

Aug 29, 2003
Italy
Visit site
Monday I'll go to the Anathema show at Rome....the 9th of february..
I'm so happy because this will the first time that I see Anathema live...A friend of mine (she went to the polish show) told me that Anathema will play : Almost all the songs of A Natural Disaster, One last goodbye, Fragile Dreams, Inner Silence, Parisienne Moonlight, Pressure, Temporary Peace etc etc etc :Spin:

Generous said:
But...maybe It won't be a support band...Do you know about this thing?
ehm, vuoi dire, se ci sarà un gruppo di supporto? x i concerti qui da noi nn credo (o almeno, nn al transilvania domani)..beh nn che sia un male, dopotutto gli anathema suoneranno x 2 ore e.. basta e avanza, no? :D

woooo im excited about monday too - me and vik are coming over form england to watch only to go back home and see danny and vinny again at the picket- should be good if i dont get raped and killed before hand :erk:

wooo rome indeedy was a good gig.....had loadsa fun. very funny nite......fucking airport internet is poo........vinny dedicated judgement to allan and me and vik {@danny tell him i said cheers 4 that} generally ace night thanks to you all......oh and i didnt die.....which is always good :lol:

Yesterday I went to the concert....the concert of my life...
The beginning song : Fragile Dreams

and then all the others :

One last goodbye,
are you there
wings of god (I didn't like the interpretation)
forgotten hopes
balance
closer
Pulled under...
Panic
flying
judgement
a natural disaster
inner silence
destiny is dead
childhood dream
uncomfortably numb
and many others....

I just bought the Judgement t-shirt :D

wings of god was ace - funny what vinny said about it being a strange little song written by the drummer - i was shouting the lyrics dead loud on that one, think i strained my voice lol

Yeah the atmosphere was amazing.. also glad we are alive Wings of god ahh whatta song.comfortably numb is sheer excellence. Yeah to any of the lads thanks n shit n Ill see ya in liverpool on the 27th.. I do think a tour of England would be nice or even jus a couple of weeks of gigging every other night in liverpool.. infact by garden would make quite a nice venue. We could have Vikstock Anathema headlining supported by the old lady from next door doing her dolly parton impression. :p