We've Come For You All poll

Ok I am gonna go out on a limb with this ... I love this album but I have to admit that the 1st half of the album is far stronger than the second half ... I love the latter songs but I can't say I hit them repeatedly like say WDD, Safe Home, Anyplace but Here... in fact I usually don't bother listening after Black Dahlia. Not saying its a bad album - far from it - its fantastic. But after the test of time it doesn't rank up there with SOWN or POT.

In fact I can say that only 2 Anthrax albums for me have keep me glued through the whole experience and thats POT and SOWN. Just very very solid albums. Even ATL is great in the 1st half but the 2nd half not as strong.

What do you guys think?

Am I talking out my rectum again :)

rectum ? damn near killed him !
Taking the Music Back is after Black Dahlia so imo, let the music (not your ass) do the talking

aliasp said:
Ok I am gonna go out on a limb with this ... I love this album but I have to admit that the 1st half of the album is far stronger than the second half ... I love the latter songs but I can't say I hit them repeatedly like say WDD, Safe Home, Anyplace but Here... in fact I usually don't bother listening after Black Dahlia. Not saying its a bad album - far from it - its fantastic. But after the test of time it doesn't rank up there with SOWN or POT.

In fact I can say that only 2 Anthrax albums for me have keep me glued through the whole experience and thats POT and SOWN. Just very very solid albums. Even ATL is great in the 1st half but the 2nd half not as strong.

What do you guys think?

Am I talking out my rectum again :)

Totally agree, ( But ATL is strong through out IMO :headbang: )

When WCFYA first came out me and my mates overplayed it big time, im talking 4 months solid, couldnt get enough of the shit..... Kinda lost its original appeal, however still rates higher than Stomp and Vol. 8 for me.

What doesnt die :headbang:

Probably Any Place But Here but it´s really, really hard to choose the best since they are pretty much all the best...

Cadillac Rock Box

Nobody Knows Anything
are two of my favorites:hotjump: I think Charlie definitely stepped it up big time as far as his drumming goes on this album:headbang: This album and Stomp are my two favorite albums by Anthrax

I overplayed this fine CD when it first came out. My wife was pissed off big time everytime she got in the car and heard it blasting out of the speakers. It's the best Bush era CD (so far?) by a long way imo, with great production.

Weakest of the Bush-era albums IMO. They tried to replicate the diversity that made Volume 8 such great album, but it ended up sounding too contrived, and too many songs sounded like they were trying too hard to get some radio play out of it (which they still didn't get, so why not stick with what they do best?). Maybe anticipation was a factor...I waited so long to hear this album and expected so much, that when I finally did hear it, I was disappointed. As opposed to all the other John releases (save for MOMD, if we're counting live albums), this one didn't last past the first week in my CD player as I got bored, whereas other Bushthrax albums lasted for months.

Best song? WCFYA