What a f****** nice day!

StefTD

Jun 29, 2005
Esslingen, Germany
So-it's my birthday, my girlfriend woke me up through playing one of my presents-Pulp Fiction Soundtrack.
Got a cake, went (at 9 and it was like 25°C) to uni, wrote my last exam for this semester.
Back home I got a call from my uni-that last exam is already corrected and I did great!
1,7-(1 is the best, 6 the worst for everybody who's not familiar with that system) and I wasn't even sure if I passed it...

What a great day!

So my plan for the rest of the day looks like this (you have to "read" it from the left to the right):
:kickass::headbang::kickass::Smokin::cry::puke::erk: :rolleyes: :D:kickass:

P.S.: I think my grammar sucks really hard but that doesn't bother me :D

So-it's my birthday, my girlfriend woke me up through playing one of my presents-Pulp Fiction Soundtrack.
Got a cake, went (at 9 and it was like 25°C) to uni, wrote my last exam for this semester.
Back home I got a call from my uni-that last exam is already corrected and I did great!
1,7-(1 is the best, 6 the worst for everybody who's not familiar with that system) and I wasn't even sure if I passed it...

What a great day!

So my plan for the rest of the day looks like this (you have to "read" it from the left to the right):
:kickass::headbang::kickass::Smokin::cry::puke::erk: :rolleyes: :D:kickass:

P.S.: I think my grammar sucks really hard but that doesn't bother me :D

Congrats man, but it would've been sweeter if your girlfriend woke you up with a blowjob... :kickass:

gonna get a blowjob later-so that's no problem ;)

Ich studier Marketing und Kommunikation, ist sone kleine Privatakademie direkt in Stuttgart, daher sind bei uns die Abläufe teilweise bissle anders.
Was studierst du denn in Vaihingen?

Hey, congrats man, we all need days like that sometimes! (I won $15 on a $2 scratch off lotto ticket yesterday, so that made me pretty happy :lol: ) But why :cry: and :rolleyes: ? And how is your Uni only getting out now? (I've been done for like a month!)

Ice%20Cube%20-%20It%20Was%20A%20Good%20Day%20DVDRip.jpg

those smileys should show my face after realizing that I puked, and than being a little bit ashamed.

And yeah-Marcus would definatley take a mesa over a blowjob!
And I think you could get a blowjob way cheaper...

Extended weekend here. July 4th on Friday, that is something to be happy about. Independence Day FTW!! Sorry Brits...:p

Weekend to consist of: Beer, shmig (Marcus can deduct what this is...;-), beer, beer, shmig, BBQ!

I'm in a pretty good mood.

-Joe