What a fuckin way to try out a band.

Belial

Rainbow Demon
Nov 18, 2001
Shoikan Grove
jason.storiesfrom.us
I decided to try out Edge of Sanity, so I went on audiogalaxy and pointed my sattelite towards a song called Crimson. Went downstairs and played video games. Came back up some time later to listen to my new song, and... ... ...and... ... ...and.

TTHE SONG IS 40 MOTHER FUCKIN MINUTES LONG! ARRRGH!!!

What a fuckin way to test out a band. I unwittingly downloaded a whole fucking album! The song is cool, by the way, but 40 minutes? I just wanted a 5 minute song to sample them. :lol:

"pretty good" ???

Belial, you twat. Crimson is one of the best metal pieces ever. Enjoy this piece that serendipiously befall on your PC.

See if you spot Mr. Akerfeldt.

Originally posted by Wolff
"pretty good" ???

Belial, you twat. Crimson is one of the best metal pieces ever. Enjoy this piece that serendipiously befall on your PC.

See if you spot Mr. Akerfeldt.

Quiet, you frozen cum popsickle stick. I was listening to the song for the first time as I wrote that.

My opinion of it has raised significantly upon second listening.

Originally posted by Belial

Quiet, you frozen cum popsickle stick. I was listening to the song for the first time as I wrote that.

My opinion of it has raised significantly upon second listening.

Coming from a fag, I'll take the first sentence as a compliment.

My opinion of you has raised significantly upon your reply.

;)

Purgatory Afterglow is great, but Crimson is AWESOME!

Btw, there's a short piece of lyrics missing in the booklet near the end of the song. Those lines were at some point available somewhere, but it appears I have lost 'em. Anyone has them? Or should I ask this on Dan's own forum..?

-Villain

Purgatory is fucking great. And I just like hearing Dan sing "I am sick, I think that I'm the new Messiah...the sinner you can't retrieve I am the God of Christianity!"...hehehe