St. anger fuckin sucks. :(

heavymetalrocks

New Metal Member
Jun 10, 2003
Visit site
This new Metallica album fuckin sucks ass. I have been a huge fan of Metallica for 17 years now, and I must say, I have never seen them put out anything so fuckin shitty. Yes, the music is heavy again, but the lyrics fuckin suck, and the production is totally lacking. Lars sounds like he is a monkey who is banging on fuckin tin cans for fucks sakes. I was not expecting Metallica to make another metal masterpiece such as "Master of Puppets", but I was certainly expecting a fuck of a lot better than this. Come on Metallica, you can do way better than this. Fans want to hear heavy and powerful music which is intelligent, fast paced, and full of grace and integrity. This new album is fuckin terrible, and I think that Metallica should be ashamed of themselves for putting out something which is so fuckin far below their standards that even a garage band is saying "what the fuck is wrong with this band". I have been a fan for 17 years now, and I have stuck by Metallica throughout all of their musical changes, but I am sorry, this fuckin album is not up to par. Poor quality songs, shitty singing, no fuckin solos, and absolutely terrible production. Get it together Metallica, and give the real fuckin fans what they crave again. Time to put Master of Puppets in my CD player again so I can enjoy what a metal masterpiece is suppose to sound like. I love this band, and I always have, but this ablum is an absolute disgrace against everything which intelligent and genuine heavy metal music is based upon. I know I sound harsh, but I am fuckin pissed off at this band who I have cherished for so many years. The fans deserve much better.

heavymetalrocks said:
This new Metallica album fuckin sucks ass. I have been a huge fan of Metallica for 17 years now, and I must say, I have never seen them put out anything so fuckin shitty. Yes, the music is heavy again, but the lyrics fuckin suck, and the production is totally lacking. Lars sounds like he is a monkey who is banging on fuckin tin cans for fucks sakes. I was not expecting Metallica to make another metal masterpiece such as "Master of Puppets", but I was certainly expecting a fuck of a lot better than this. Come on Metallica, you can do way better than this. Fans want to hear heavy and powerful music which is intelligent, fast paced, and full of grace and integrity. This new album is fuckin terrible, and I think that Metallica should be ashamed of themselves for putting out something which is so fuckin far below their standards that even a garage band is saying "what the fuck is wrong with this band". I have been a fan for 17 years now, and I have stuck by Metallica throughout all of their musical changes, but I am sorry, this fuckin album is not up to par. Poor quality songs, shitty singing, no fuckin solos, and absolutely terrible production. Get it together Metallica, and give the real fuckin fans what they crave again. Time to put Master of Puppets in my CD player again so I can enjoy what a metal masterpiece is suppose to sound like. I love this band, and I always have, but this ablum is an absolute disgrace against everything which intelligent and genuine heavy metal music is based upon. I know I sound harsh, but I am fuckin pissed off at this band who I have cherished for so many years. The fans deserve much better.

You are.