quick defense of ST ANGER

this will be my last post on this thread because all who are a lost cause will remain a lost cause -

so i ask you, how do you define talent?

i know what talent ISNT! talent is not screeching guitars and non-stop blast beats - nor is it indecipherable vocal grunts screams and screeches - or music mixed/produced and mastered so poorly it makes you want to use the disc as a frisbie (tho some have said that of st anger)

real talent is producing something listenable, not musical armageddon -

SnidelyW said:
this will be my last post on this thread because all who are a lost cause will remain a lost cause -

so i ask you, how do you define talent?

i know what talent ISNT! talent is not screeching guitars and non-stop blast beats - nor is it indecipherable vocal grunts screams and screeches - or music mixed/produced and mastered so poorly it makes you want to use the disc as a frisbie (tho some have said that of st anger)

real talent is producing something listenable, not musical armageddon -
So what are you suggesting? If you think that you just described all death/black metal, you're an absolute twit. Then again, I'm sure I'd find what you have just described infinitely more pleasurable to listen to than Metallica's latest abomination.