Rake Sodomy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby

Cheesegrater Of Chastity
Jun 27, 2004
Anyone heard of this band? They are fuckin awesome. So far they're only got two demo tapes, one self titled and their second is called Chainsaw Limberation. They're a fuckin axe black metal band from Australia. I found my copy of the self titled on Slsk. I think they might still have a copy or two of C. L. on ebay.

eh, I have to be in the mood. They are a good band dont get me wrong, but they tend to use way too much blastbeats, some of their more relaxed songs are good.
And Mr.Toby "Infinite Shadows Of Silence" :kickass:

I'd be interested to know how the sodomizing actually works. I assume it's the pole that's used, but if so, why not Pole Sodomy? The rake is hardly essential to the buggering is it? Of course, if Mr Toby is attempting to use the big end of the rake to sodomise his boyfriends and himself, I'd imagine death, paralysis, or at the very least enormous anal decrepitude would occur pretty quickly.
I don't get it really. What's wrong with a big cock in your ass like you normally enjoy Mr Tobe?

Perhap's the rake end is used to clear away any brush that is blocking the passage to the chapped asshole in which he flagrantly neglects in moisturizing after every one of his rectal renovations. But if that was the case...Wouldn't a hoe be more fitting?

Holy fuckin shit you guys are gay. Have a listen to them then tell me what you think about them, just cause the bands exists doesn't mean that I like sodomizing myself or anyone else with a fuckin rake. But judging by their logo, it looks like they use the rake end.

Mr.Toby said:
Holy fuckin shit you guys are gay. Have a listen to them then tell me what you think about them, just cause the bands exists doesn't mean that I like sodomizing myself or anyone else with a fuckin rake. But judging by their logo, it looks like they use the rake end.

Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.