World's Greatest Dad

Status
Not open for further replies.
God damn fuckin hypocrites I don't know where to begin even so i'm not gonna quote anybody since this is clearly a jihad against me now... IDK who the fuck is to blame but I'm pointin my finger at Montezuma for now.. fuckin queer. Who the fuck do u think you are comin into our fight this was a fuckin SMALL RIVALRY YOU RETARD FUCKIN DUMASS and you think you can do this shit and try to stir up trouble well guess what?? I'm not gonna fuckin budge.. "I have bigger fish to fry".. my gang's motto man :) so while I think bout dealin with boberry how about u step out of this lil fight for a bit and go n suckle ur mom's tit?

As for you boberry.. just stop frontin and i'll call of my guys dude. We got ur ip n we know where you live so maybe nows a good time to give up? :)

God damn fuckin hypocrites I don't know where to begin even so i'm not gonna quote anybody since this is clearly a jihad against me now... IDK who the fuck is to blame but I'm pointin my finger at Montezuma for now.. fuckin queer. Who the fuck do u think you are comin into our fight this was a fuckin SMALL RIVALRY YOU RETARD FUCKIN DUMASS and you think you can do this shit and try to stir up trouble well guess what?? I'm not gonna fuckin budge.. "I have bigger fish to fry".. my gang's motto man :) so while I think bout dealin with boberry how about u step out of this lil fight for a bit and go n suckle ur mom's tit?

As for you boberry.. just stop frontin and i'll call of my guys dude. We got ur ip n we know where you live so maybe nows a good time to give up? :)

I'm going to say one final thing: both of you are full of shit. Die you fucking cunts. :) {note: smiley not used to display kindness}

a) Fuck you haters.. i'm tired of typin for you guys just to ignore my prose..

b) Alright dude boberry i've gotta go to bed soon anyway... peace dude and don't be surprised if u get capped buddy :)

they just wanna
desenho68.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.