World's Greatest Dad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The metal police are here in their iron van and you know what they say WITH A BITE OF GRRRRRRTITANIUM? This isn't fucking metal.

The metal police are here in their iron van and you know what they say WITH A BITE OF GRRRRRRTITANIUM? This isn't fucking metal.
excuse me? have you even heard a single fucking brutal riff in your life? i don't mean to get angry...over an internet forum especially, but come on!!! have a bit of respect!

excuse me? have you even heard a single fucking brutal riff in your life? i don't mean to get angry...over an internet forum especially, but come on!!! have a bit of respect!

i think everyone here has heard atleast one black sabbath song

I guess I'll ask you the same. I fuckin listen to Opeth and I've been to an Opeth concert you jackass of course I know what brutal is you fuckin retarded moron asshole. I don't need respect for u this is a metal forum :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I guess I'll ask you the same. I fuckin listen to Opeth and I've been to an Opeth concert you jackass of course I know what brutal is you fuckin retarded moron asshole. I don't need respect for u this is a metal forum :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

opeth? *laughs* mike akerfeldt wouldn't know heavy if cannibal corpse punched him in the face!! what a loser! he thinks that adding soft "progressive" wankery is heavy, well...fuck him!!!

opeth? *laughs* mike akerfeldt wouldn't know heavy if cannibal corpse punched him in the face!! what a loser! he thinks that adding soft "progressive" wankery is heavy, well...fuck him!!!
Dude stfu. I don't know wtf "cannibal corpse" is but they sound like some shitty preteen fuckin numetal shit TBQH. Llisten to some real music like TOOL with Adam Kones if you want a real rush man just fuckin listen to Rosetta's Stoned fag... song of my life, I saw them in concert too :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Yeah so basically you have nothin but a bluff so if I were u I'd give up now :lol:

Dude stfu. I don't know wtf "cannibal corpse" is but they sound like some shitty preteen fuckin numetal shit TBQH. Llisten to some real music like TOOL with Adam Kones if you want a real rush man just fuckin listen to Rosetta's Stoned fag... song of my life, I saw them in concert too :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Yeah so basically you have nothin but a bluff so if I were u I'd give up now :lol:

try listening to something not on the radio, idiot!

EDIT: LEARN HOW TO EDIT POSTS INSTEAD OF DOUBLE POSTING YOU IDIOT

try listening to something not on the radio, idiot!

EDIT: LEARN HOW TO EDIT POSTS INSTEAD OF DOUBLE POSTING YOU IDIOT
Dude.. at least i'm not listening to that cannibal corpse shit that you are. Seriously dude it doesn't make you cool to do that so just fuckin give up this is the internet i'll win any fight I get in and TBH if i don't i'll roll down there in my benzo and fuckin beat your ass ya hear??

Dude.. at least i'm not listening to that cannibal corpse shit that you are. Seriously dude it doesn't make you cool to do that so just fuckin give up this is the internet i'll win any fight I get in and TBH if i don't i'll roll down there in my benzo and fuckin beat your ass ya hear??

not cool let's hjust stop this internet war man it isn't worth it :/

not cool let's hjust stop this internet war man it isn't worth it :/
I'm like 5 seconds away from turning this shit into a real war dude so step down like u be saying or else dude. I'm in a gang i won't say which but we've killed ~100 people alright dude play it cool or be chewed, thats our motto.

And to the guys tryin to call us dumb or somethin, go fuck off and find ur own fight this is between me and boberry alright? So fuck off.

I'm like 5 seconds away from turning this shit into a real war dude so step down like u be saying or else dude. I'm in a gang i won't say which but we've killed ~100 people alright dude play it cool or be chewed, thats our motto.

And to the guys tryin to call us dumb or somethin, go fuck off and find ur own fight this is between me and boberry alright? So fuck off.

dude i tried to cool it and you won't so i dont know what to do...maybe we have to kill each other to end this...i don't know.....but whatever i need to do...i'll do it

bring it

yo dude i have a wooden stick, and i might do some things wit it if u dont stfu

i might just have to think about it via internets!

yo dude i have a wooden stick, and i might do some things wit it if u dont stfu

i might just have to think about it via internets!
what the fuck are you talking about? if you aren't ready to swing the bat get off the playing field. in these terms, that means get the fuck out of my topic

Status
Not open for further replies.