Fuckin' Lindberg!?

AmenToArtillery

New Metal Member
Dec 23, 2005
Since his departure from Nightrage, anyone have even a bit of information on what he's going to do next? I've heard that he's going to work on a new Great Deceiver album (god, I hope not). I'm getting pretty concerned with the fact that my favorite vocalist cant just solidify himself with a good fuckin' band, you know?

Maybe he'll say fuck all his projects and try and get ATG back together... Although that is probably more unlikely then me winning the fuckin' lottery.

To be completely honest and asshole like... If he were to do such an atrocity and stick with it, I'd be a happy man either way.

ILOVEMETALANDSTINKYBASTARDS said:
nightrage%20-%20band.jpg

I dont know who the fuck he is but he needs to
A:Take a bath
B:Get better music
C:Fucking Shave and
D:...Well D is for DIE METAL FAG
The picture doesn't work dumbass.

Hopefully he calls it a day and then 'the haunted' break up too. Their fans can weep while watching headbangers ball or hanging out at hot topic.

I don´t like Tompa as a vocalist, the album he did with THE CROWN is a shame for the band. Also I heard from different serious people which met him, that he is a fucking loser. It´s no wonder that he got departed with The Crown...

His work in Grotesque and early At The Gates material is actually quite good, but I can't stand anything else he's done.