What A HAUL!!

Dolamite S. Biffle

Biffliest Person Ever
May 2, 2005
Atlantis
I recently got a shit load of awesome new music. I am so pumped for so much good metal.

Cans - Beyond The Gates
Gamma Ray - Insanity and Genius, Heading For Tomorrow
Edguy - Mandrake
Hammerfall - V
Grave Digger - The Last Supper
Crystal Eyes - Confessions of a Maker
Elvenking - Heathenreel
Bruce Dickinson - Chemical Wedding
Destruction - Cracked Brain
Celtic Frost - To Mega Therion
At Vance - Dragonchaser
Black Abyss - Angels Wear Black
Cryonic Temple - Blood Guts and Glory
Avantasia - 2
Dragonforce - Sonic Firestorm
Angeldust - Of Human Bondage

Jesus you wanna talk about being set for a little while. The funny thing was I ordered them from various different websites and then got assaulted all on one day. It is basically rockin' like Dokken.

Stay Metal \m/

lots of variety there! ...NOT!!!!!!!!! ;)

Insanity and Genius is one brilliant-as-hell album. My favorite Gamma Ray. And that new Grave Digger is awesome too; it puts their ridiculous-sounding back catalog to shame.

Angrarules - you are correct, a lot of that did not even come out this year actually the majority.

Boob - I realize there is not a lot of variety, but I pretty much bleed power metal. That is just how it goes. There is way more music I would like to get, but my heart lies with power metal.

It was part of birthday gift, the big 21. Best birthday ever all those discs and progpower tickets, it dont get any better than that.

That Cans disc is better than anything Hammerfall ever put out.

By the way, post some thoughts on the new Crystal Eyes disc, if you don't mind. I can't stand the vocalist from Lost Horizon, but I like some of Crystal Eyes' back catalog quite a lot, so I'm torn on whether it would be worth my time to check out the new one.

well, on the crystal eyes disc, I honestly had only heard samples of songs from previous crystal eyes albums, so I cant really compare to anything. I do enjoy the singer. It is very much a good power metal album, nothing totally fucking awesome, but good none the less. The Cans album is better than about 90 percent of the Hammerfall catalogue.