What a perfect end to an awesome week!!!

Buddah808

#1 Zero Hour Fan
Nov 22, 2002
Mission Viejo, CA
www.zerohourweb.com
This week has kicked some major ass, and has ended perfectly.

First I find out my lil sister had her baby..........and in perfect health.
Then I finaly get a job after almost 6 months off.

And then today I get a package in the mail.

In this package are 2 fucking killer Death Machine Shirts for me, and a girly one for my girlfriend.
Also there are 2 copies of ZH: Metamorphosis. Fucking artwork on these badboys is insanly awesome.
And finally the the last thing in the box is a CD-R of Zero Hour: De-Evoultion.........just the music of course. And now that I am a few mins into the 2nd song I think I need to go clean up a mess in my pants...........this shit RULES!!!!

My brothas have done it again...........can't wait to hear it with lyrics. I could live with it like this, but I am sure once it gets vocals I will have more another mess to clean up. :cool:

Jay and Tro..................how many times do I have to tell you that YOU RULE!!!

I am in fucking estacy................this music is sooo fucking awesome. Can't wait until everyone can hear this stuff

Bob "Buddah"

First I find out my lil sister had her baby..........and in perfect health.
Then I finaly get a job after almost 6 months off.

Uncle Bob? Uncle 'working' Bob? Congrats!!

And finally the the last thing in the box is a CD-R of Zero Hour: De-Evoultion.........just the music of course.

Lucky bastard! ;)

I am in fucking estacy................

I read that as "I am in fucking stacy" LOL Man, can you tell it's a Monday? :Spin:

See ya,
Stacy