6 more days.....

Buddah808

#1 Zero Hour Fan
Nov 22, 2002
Mission Viejo, CA
www.zerohourweb.com
Until Specs comes out. I can't wait. I haven't even gotten a copy of the real CD yet (have had a CDr for quite some time though), I am soo excited I just might have to go out and buy my own copy.

Actually I am even more excited for next week to get here than all of you. I am getting married on Friday the 13th and my best man is none other than TROY TIPTON himself!!! So look for pics of that kat in a tuxedo in about a month from now!!! It is gonna be AWSOME.

Jay and Tro can't wait to see you kats next weekend, we are gonna have a blast.

Everyone else run out on Tuesday and get your copy of Specs!!!! It will rock your world!

Bob 'Buddah' :headbang:

Buddah808 said:
Until Specs comes out. I can't wait. I haven't even gotten a copy of the real CD yet (have had a CDr for quite some time though), I am soo excited I just might have to go out and buy my own copy.

Actually I am even more excited for next week to get here than all of you. I am getting married on Friday the 13th and my best man is none other than TROY TIPTON himself!!! So look for pics of that kat in a tuxedo in about a month from now!!! It is gonna be AWSOME.

Jay and Tro can't wait to see you kats next weekend, we are gonna have a blast.

Everyone else run out on Tuesday and get your copy of Specs!!!! It will rock your world!

Bob 'Buddah' :headbang:

Bob,

I still can't believe you are getting married on HORROR DAY!!!! hehe
I'm sure I've already told you, but congratulations!!!!!!! :kickass:

Stacy

Buddah808 said:

Congratulations, and welcome to marital hell! (a nice hell though ... ;-)

Buddah808 said:

Yes! Buy, buy, buy and support the band. Album of the year for me. :Smokin:

Rawk!

Hey Shrike you are in scottsdale?? Damn how come I never noticed that before. We could have gone out and had a drink or something or better yet I could have played and shown you some embarrasing ZH stuff.......LOL the guys would have loved that.

Good goddamn!! I just got the preorder in the mail today, just got through my first listen and HOLY SHITNIPPLES!! This has got to be one of the most outstanding albums I've ever heard.

It's a short album. Seven songs clocking in at a little over 43 minutes, with 5 minutes going to two instrumentals, but the five true songs are so unbelievably killer, even the ballad—no doubt!—"I Am Here." And Chris Salinas's vocals destroy! He is so much of an improvement over the previous singers it's not even funny. And those singers were awesome, as you all know. Salinas is like the Geoff Tate from the 80's with a little Rob Halford, I guess. Totally awesome either way.

Simply put: Wow!!

And that's spin one.

Right on EYESORE and you got that quick man. (You have a copy before I even have a copy lol)

Very, very STOKED you dog the CD bro and thank you for posting your thoughts.

METAL!!

Jasun

Eyesore said:
Good goddamn!! I just got the preorder in the mail today, just got through my first listen and HOLY SHITNIPPLES!! This has got to be one of the most outstanding albums I've ever heard.

It's a short album. Seven songs clocking in at a little over 43 minutes, with 5 minutes going to two instrumentals, but the five true songs are so unbelievably killer, even the ballad—no doubt!—"I Am Here." And Chris Salinas's vocals destroy! He is so much of an improvement over the previous singers it's not even funny. And those singers were awesome, as you all know. Salinas is like the Geoff Tate from the 80's with a little Rob Halford, I guess. Totally awesome either way.

Simply put: Wow!!

And that's spin one.
Quit bragging! ;) :lol:

See? Now you know we are all excited about it. And if that was after only the first spin, prepare to be assimiliated with additional spins! Funny, my first impression of Chris was the Tate comparison, but the more I listen the more I hear he has his own distinctive tone. SUre there are places where he sounds a LOT like Tate, but I actually like him better (and I'm a huge QR fan). "I Am Here" is a prime example of his excellence! He has so much emotion and warmness about his voice! His voice is a perfect match for the crazy parts as well as the more laid-back mellower parts. He REALLY shines in those mellower parts!

Wait until you see them perform this material live! Amazing!!!!