Check this out!!

Buddah808

#1 Zero Hour Fan
Nov 22, 2002
Mission Viejo, CA
www.zerohourweb.com
Was cleaning out some drawers today and came across some old concert flyers for Troys old bands. So I thought I would share them with you. Troy is soo going to kill me for this.

Actually my real reason for sharing the flyers is to show that fan art can be traced!!! The first flyer flyers is a photocopy of an actual picture that the band took which I used then used to make the 2nd flyer. Yes is a drawing, if you click on it you will notice that it is all tiny tiny dots which did by hand onto tracing paper with an ink pen. This should settle the debate about wether or not art that is traced is considered fan art or not. If you don't think doing a picture in dots isn't art then I would love to see you do it :loco:

You can check out both flyers by going here:
http://members.cox.net/bobm8081/drawing

That drawing took me hours and hours to do. Also did the same thing with the Last Cry logo on the first flyer. I also started one of Jasun Becker that I never finished..........I should finish it someday

So enjoy this blast from the past...........sorry TRO!!

Bob "Buddah"

P.S. I left the pictures of the flyers big so that you can see the detail, so they might take a while to load.

Troy looks too funny and yes he is going to kill you lol.

You have a talent for tracing pictures in dots..... just like making something out of RECYCLED CANS OR GARBAGE is considered ART lol........more power to you bro!
Jon

ROTFLMAO!!!!! Buddah I can't fucking believe you have this, this is too fucking funny. I have to share this with the others, I LOVE YOU BUDDAH, you just gave me one hell of a laugh.

Jasun