What A Pussy!!! Hahaha!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stun..I know you're embarrassed about e-mailing the webmistress...but you don't have to lie about it...pretty soon we'll all forget..and the way to speed up the process is to just not bring it up.

just a little suggestion..:rolleyes:

:mad: Okay now I have been insulted. Ppl actually think I e-mailed the web mistress... I've never e-mailed her, I don't know her e-mail address... I can't believe this. The only ppl who seem to have anything against me are MindInsane and DE... well whoever it was, you're a pathetic fucking loser. That's the lowest of the low, impersonating someone that you will never meet just because they annoyed you. Jesus fuck that's pitiful.

Who is the web mistress? If you read this, do you still have that e-mail????? I want to know when it was sent and from where. Can you also check the IP? I would bet my life and my entire family's lives it wouldn't be mine!

Pfffft. Whoever you are, fuck you. You're the real pussy here. :puke:

EDIT: Is that why that thread disappeared where DE was acting like a bitch towards me? Maybe it just got pushed into the older pages.

Originally posted by Stun

DE, I'm sorry if he is your friend, I didn't know that, but it doesn't change my opinion of him. If someone makes music designed for the mainstream audience, so they can rack in the $$$, they are most certainly a fucking pussy in my eyes. DE, I've always tried to be reasonable and rational towards you, and you just try to make fun of me constantly. Like I said before, please grow up... I've seen kids under 10 years old that have displayed more maturity than you.

I think most people would agree that when you say something about a band member like they are pussy it's safe to say you wouldn't say it to their face so why say it at all? Don't be someone you're not or say something you wouldn't say in person.

How the fuck do you know I wouldn't say it to his face? You don't. But I do. If I -ever- saw one of these nu-"metal" fags I'd say a lot harsher shit then "pussy", trust me. And if I got beat down I wouldn't care either, I'd feel good at the fact that I told some loser to his face how much of a hurtin trend-whore he is. Why? Because I'm not a pussy and I'm not afraid to speak my mind to anybody... let alone some dumb MTV fuck!

Originally posted by Deadly Embrace
I will not have people call personal friends of mine a "Pussy"(or anyother names), on a board I read & post at daily. I stick up for all my friends, I hate people who talk behind the backs of others. Your a spineless Pussy, Stun's keyboards, it sucks shit, its not music, its a joke, thats my opinion of your talent. Give it up, & copy some more lyric's(like you already do) written by real musicians, because you'll never be one.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

No shit! You would certainly be a friend of mine because I feel the same way about friendships.

LMFAO.........the master of Casio is on the loose.:lol: :lol: :lol:

"metal" fags, shit, "pussy", trust me. if I got beat down, I would swallow it all! I wouldn't care either, I'd feel good at the fact that I took the whole load down my gullet. told some loser to his face how much he hurt my throat. Why? Because I'm a pussy and I'm afraid to speak my mind to anybody... now, leave me alone cuz I'm a dumb MTV fuck!

Yeah MindInsane, this is getting silly. :lol:

Seriously, just cause you e-mailed the webmaster Stun to have DE leave you alone you don't have to get so upset. You sound extremely irrate , out of control and childlike about DE picking on you, but in essence you brought this on yourself. You were attacking someone that is a good friend of his and trying to be the opinionated tough guy. Just let it go, this is getting old. And don't take this personal, we're just tired of the crying .... :cry: :rolleyes:

BTW -- The Casio has come a long way , it can do doublebass now!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"metal" fags, shit, "pussy", trust me. if I got beat down, I would swallow it all! I wouldn't care either, I'd feel good at the fact that I took the whole load down my gullet. told some loser to his face how much he hurt my throat. Why? Because I'm a pussy and I'm afraid to speak my mind to anybody... now, leave me alone cuz I'm a dumb MTV fuck!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG!!!! LMFAO!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Val..You kill me!!!

I don't believe this... -I'm- the one being the baby? I NEVER E-MAILED ANYONE. Some low-life impersonated me.

And about me being irate??? The only thing that made me irate was being framed for that stupid bullshit, and I think that would make almost anybody irate. I've never cared about DE's stupid insults, but this one goes far beyond that.

And Val... wow, thanks for the attack outta nowhere. Why the fuck is this board so full of immature pricks? I feel like I'm trying to prove myself to a band of pre-pubescent teenagers.

PS And all this shit about keyboard... it's called a MIDI. If it sounds like keyboards, it means your sound card has garbage support for MIDI files. Understand? <sigh> Probably not.

I don't believe this... goo-goo. -I'm- the the baby. I E-MAILED EVERYONE.
The only thing that made me irate was that thick black curly pubic hair that got caught in my throat. I looked like my "pussy" cat hockin up my hairball. I think that would make almost anybody puke. I've never cared about my stupid insults, but this one goes far beyond that.

And Val... wow, thanks for the attack outta nowhere. Why the fuck is this board so full of immature pricks?(THE LAST TIME I CHECKED I DIDN'T HAVE TO SHAKE THE DEW OFF A LILY)

Understand? <sigh> Probably not.

YEAH, THANKS FOR THE LESSON!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This isn't a flame war. :rolleyes: It's three or four losers trying to insult me. I haven't flamed anyone (except Rob, of course). It looks like the only option now would probably be just to put them on the ignore list, since they seem incapable of forming coherant thought patterns.

Why the fuck is this board so full of immature pricks? I feel like I'm trying to prove myself to a band of pre-pubescent teenagers.

Yeah I hate it when the mature people on this board call people a pussy, because as you know that is real mature, and that really damages the image of a mature person.

Originally posted by loudsilence
Yeah I'm just trying to egg him on since he is taking this way to seriously...very mature on my part don't you think? hehe

Yea Loudsilence...we really try to emulate maturity around here so could you please work on that? :p :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.