What a selfish bastard wants from DM

EVIL5150

New Metal Member
Mar 20, 2003
Sunnyvale
Visit site
First allow me to say that I enjoy listening to Death Machine and that I believe that this band has enormous potential. Having said that I will take the liberty of illustrating a few of the points I feel set Death Machine apart from other metal bands:

Fukt up meter and time changes, (not that I know exactly what this means in mathematical terms, but I know when music is doing a good job of fucking with me)

Mad shredosity, like crazy eyes bleeding WTF?! shredding.

Cool-ass ambient keyboard action. Too many metal bands out there are try to set a tone by weakening thier metal or by pussifying thier vocals and it just sounds hollow. DM gets a hold on some solid, meaty mood with sick-ass keyboard sound. Weak metal bands should learn from Death Machine.

NOW, what I as a selfish listener want is EVEN more of that crap. I want somewhere around 15-20% more gratuitous shredding. I want more crunchy, destroyable, jamming odd meter. And I want more Keyboards, I don't just want all the cool sounds I want to be able to hear some playing going on, there's not a whole lot more ominous than some evil minor key synth.

Other than that, keep up the good job. I finally got to see these guys at the Pound and they tore it up. Kirk does an even better job getting the message across live than on the album. All hail Death Machine!

Thanks man,

We'll see what the next CD will brew up!!!!! We have already written a few new songs and we are really digging the vibe. Appreciate your comments and thanks for coming to the POund show.

YOU RULE,
Thrak/DM