What about Into Eternity?

TBJ

Dec 5, 2002
Carrboro, NC
Visit site
I dont remember if they got a good reception when they last played at PP. Did they get a good one? Are they still a possibility for a future PP?

I think the new album fits in a little more into the PP Mindset as it doesnt have as much death style-vocals as the previous one.

What do you guys think?

I think everyone here has seen Into Eternity about 5 times in the last 2 years.

I'm gonna go with no.

chrisrules895 said:
I think everyone here has seen Into Eternity about 5 times in the last 2 years.

I'm gonna go with no.

QFT.
They've been on just about every tour over the last few years.

Love Into Eternity and Would love to see them once again. Seen them twice and like what they bring to the table. Can't say that I would complain to see them on the bill.:headbang:

rockyracoon said:
I love IE. But considering the lineup changes recently, I'd vote no until they get their act together.

Recently?! They've been changing members of their lineup since the beginning. Tim Roth has been the only original member for years now.

IE would be interesting for prog power. Just because a band tours a lot doesn't mean they wouldn't be good for the show. Their music rules. It doesn't matter how many times I hear it.

I think alot of you should honestly question your taste in music if you get tired of it so easily.

Recently?! They've been changing members of their lineup since the beginning. Tim Roth has been the only original member for years now.

IE would be interesting for prog power. Just because a band tours a lot doesn't mean they wouldn't be good for the show. Their music rules. It doesn't matter how many times I hear it.

I think alot of you should honestly question your taste in music if you get tired of it so easily.

Question their taste? Who said anyone was tired of it? All I read was No, they'd rather see someone different rather than yet another IE show.

Recently?!

Got nothing to do with taste. I love IE, but since I'm pretty damn sure they will hit NYC this year, probably more than once, I'd rather use the PP slot for a band I've never seen, or may not get to see any time soon.