What album is suodeth on?

i dont get that ... not just Kalmah but pretty much all bands. only releasing songs in certain countries. if someone's a fan of a certain band's music, they'll respect it however it sounds. or are they just trying to make us shit our pants constantly wondering *hmmm, i wonder how that song they dont want me to hear is?* ... if theres a real reason for all this ... lemme know. I'm sure theres some logic to this. Most of the time the bonus tracks only on special editions in only certain countries (that are never the one that i live in) turn out to be some of my fav's ... go figure.

have kalmah ever covered the Iron Maiden song, Fear of the dark? yeah i found it on the net, sorry. but the vocals and leads have the Kalmah sound. well if its a fake, its a darn good impression of Kalmah

ForsakenMilk said:
have kalmah ever covered the Iron Maiden song, Fear of the dark? yeah i found it on the net, sorry. but the vocals and leads have the Kalmah sound. well if its a fake, its a darn good impression of Kalmah
it's not kalmah its a band called Graveworm. pretty rockin band if you ask me and deffinately worth checking out. :headbang: