What album pumps you up the most?

Pumped up? I dunno, I kinda hate the mentality where people are like "LOLZ LAMBS OF SHEEP MAKE ME WANTS TO BREAK STUFF!!!!!!"

I guess energizing music would have to be cryptopsy, behemoth and vital remains. I'm starting to get into Akercocke (dunno how to spell it, but that looked funny :)) lately.

Stuff that get's me into a really good mood and makes me feel sorta complete would be Opeth, Wintersun, Dark Tranquillity, Summoning.

cookiecutter said:
I had to look those up just to make that post.

lol

I think he might of though it was the necrotism one, which, btw rules :kickass:

Danallica said:
lol

I think he might of though it was the necrotism one, which, btw rules :kickass:

I have been preaching the gospel of Necroticism since its release. My ministries go unheralded.:mad:

Carcassian said:
I have been preaching the gospel of Necroticism since its release. My ministries go unheralded.:mad:

Dude im with you on this one
Necroticism is one of the greatest albums ever :kickass:

lol - How in the world can Iron Maiden, CoB, or Carcass pump anyone up?

When I think of pumping yourself up, I think of the intro songs to Ultimate Fighters, and having synths like CoB, or Maiden just wouldn't do the trick imo.

Hate to say, but I think that Nu-metal stuff they play for intros is pretty good for pumping yourself up.

POD - Here comes the Boom is a good one.

Scott

SheisMySin said:
lol - How in the world can Iron Maiden, CoB, or Carcass pump anyone up?

When I think of pumping yourself up, I think of the intro songs to Ultimate Fighters, and having synths like CoB, or Maiden just wouldn't do the trick imo.

Hate to say, but I think that Nu-metal stuff they play for intros is pretty good for pumping yourself up.

POD - Here comes the Boom is a good one.

Scott

simply :rolleyes:

cookiecutter said:
Tools of the Trade?

naw. tools was a little ep or what ever the little cds are called, lol. it only had like 4 songs or someshit. Necroticism: Descanting The Insalubrious. there it is. i googled it for speeling purpouses.. :Smokin:

>>>Older Iron Maiden pumps me up.
>>fucking fool

You're an idiot, bro.

Then again, early 80's metal pumping you up sounds about right for you.

Scott