What Amorphis-stuff do you have got?

Tuuletar

Amokala
Dec 16, 2012
Finland
wolverica.deviantart.com
...or do you have some special stuff worth mentioning? :)

Well, I have got these:

Tales from the Thousand Lakes (remastered)
Elegy (digipak)
Tuonela
Am Universum
Far From the Sun
Eclipse
Silent Waters
Skyforger (originally I bought digipak-version, but since the CD broke a while ago - few tracks started to crackle - I had to buy "normal version" for a substitute)
The Beginning of Times (digipak)

My Kantele (EP)
House of Sleep (CDS)
The Smoke (CDS)
Silent Waters (CDS)
Silver Bride (CDS)
From the Heaven of My Heart (CDS)

Forging the Land of Thousand Lakes (2DVD + 2CD limited edition)
Magic and Mayhem - Tales from the Early Years (digipak)

Black Winter Day-shirt
The Beginning of Times-hoodie
Beanie with the band logo
Three picks of Esa
Drum stick with autograph (managed to catch that at Tavastia 2010, when Snoopy threw it to the crowd)
Tour book 2011-2012
Silent Waters-magnet
One set list (Tampere 21th April 2012)
Post card with the photo of the whole band
Signed gig poster from Lieksa’s gig (26th July 2012)

And the "speciliaties":

Signed card (the gig in Lahti 2010), the Eclipse Sun is drawn by me:
nimmarit_zps77306525.jpg

My own copy of the photo book (which I already mentioned in the artwork-thread, but anyway):

kirja_zps7c847b32.jpg

Signed collage (signing session in Hämeenlinna 2011), which I made of promo pictures of The Beginning of Times:

nimmaritII_zps6d26c04c.jpg

Also this kind of "book", where I write about the seen gigs and other memories from these trips. And my gig photos, too. I have collected also interviews and other articles from magazines there.

kirjaII_zps31a0e2e5.jpg

Wau Karhu, what a hell is that?

Bootlegs ;) I have a few myself, but not with such official-looking packaging. - Mine are homemade ones with real photos and hand-written track-lists :headbang:

What else have I got:

4 t-shirts - the Eclipse one being my favourite - quite torn and stained already:

IMG_0953_zps38e0ee58.jpg

Setlists, tickets, invitations (one with a photo I made), accreditations, flyers (one with a photo I made), stickers, two of Koippari's picks:

IMG_0955_zps766c017e.jpg

Two posters with particularly fond memories. The top one I nicked off the wall in the Andorra cinema in Helsinki after the official screening of the DVD back in 2010 when everybody, including me, was pretty wasted already.
The bottom one I literally begged for at a jewellery shop in the Forum mall in Helsinki a year later:

IMG_0957_zps812689bf.jpg

Not photographed: album promotion posters (the local NB distributor gives them as presents to me when I go to buy the new album), gig posters (one featuring a photo of Esa I made - it was awfully flattering to see my photo, A1 size, all around Sofia), a patch, a fridge magnet, a post card. There's probably something else I am forgetting right now, but I think that's pretty much it.

Albums, DVD's, etc:

Tales From the Thousand Lakes/Black Winter Day (re-issue)
Elegy (re-issue, digipak)
Tuonela
Eclipse
Silent Waters digipak (signed)
Skyforger digipak - the faulty one, but I didn't want it replaced (signed)
Magic and Mayhem (ltd. edit., digipak)
The Beginning of Times (digipak)

Silver Bride (single)

Forging the Land Of the Thousand Lakes (ltd. edit., signed)

Bootlegs: Quite a few, including video. Some are on CDs, but most are on my external HDD. Must find the time to burn them on CDs and DVDs.

Bootlegs ;) I have a few myself, but not with such official-looking packaging. - Mine are homemade ones with real photos and hand-written track-lists :headbang:

Official-looking cover was that which bluffed me. Thought that it is some almost-official release.

Bootlegs ;) I have a few myself, but not with such official-looking packaging. - Mine are homemade ones with real photos and hand-written track-lists

Same here. The only ones I bothered to print actual covers for are the two below, both dating from 2007. As for merch, I have quite a bit of stuff, too (shirts and hoodies in particular), but I think the most original piece that is neither self- nor custom-made is the Elegy watch I found on eBay a few years ago. I have no idea about its history but it's pretty damn cool. Needs a new battery, though:

stuff.jpg

My Amorphis tattoo on my calf, made 2009.
Still need to design background.

amotat.jpg

Unfinished acryl painting, work in progress & forged iron ship with handcasted bronze Ukonvasara.

amotaulu.jpg

Lovely stuff you all have, it is amazing that painting! I must run to the mail box as there must ne my copy of signed Hopeless Days single. I don't have almost nothing of any band I like. Just CDs or skirts. I would like to have that photo book but I haven't found it for sale in the net at all, I guess it is sold out :confused:

Skyforger Gray shirt
Tales from the thousand lakes tour longsleeve
Privilege of Evil longsleeve
Black Winter Day longsleeve
Black Winter Day t-shirt
Karelian Isthmus shirt
Every studio album + Story compilation
Magic & Mayhem patch
Beginning of Times patch
Rose shirt from silent waters
Silent Waters tour shirt

I feel like im forgetting a shirt, too.

^

Abhorrence - Completely Vulgar is that last year's release?
Ashes Against The Grain LP is in a white box, or is that some sort of slipcase?
What are the last few record on the right?
Those Amon Amarth records look really similar from this angle :D

Abhorrence - Completely Vulgar is that last year's release?
yes
Ashes Against The Grain LP is in a white box, or is that some sort of slipcase?
Regular LP jacket - there may be different versions, but our local record shop only had this one.
What are the last few record on the right?
Björk
Those Amon Amarth records look really similar from this angle :D
Looks like we have a concept here. :D