What Amorphis-stuff do you have got?

Not sure about AATG, Wikipedia has the white cover up.]

Regular LP jacket - there may be different versions, but our local record shop only had this one.

My AATG CD has a brown cover. As far as I know, it was originally packed in a slipcase that looked like this white vinyl jacket.
I guess The End Records got a little bit lazy after Agalloch left their label and stopped producing slipcases for the CD. Bastardos.

I'd love to have it on vinyl, even though of all their releases I like AATG the least.

This kind of souvenirs from last Thursday...

IMG_1881_zpsb21f2f9e.jpg
IMG_1882_zpsa93d92dd.jpg

Is this Tuonela-era merch or did you commission it somewhere? It´s very nice, and something what every dude(ttes) don't have. :)

It's original Tuonela-era, but spent the first 14 years of its life as a men's XL shirt. ;) I've reworked it slightly since I took the pic above; a round neckline might have been more stylish but being a very inexperienced seamstress, I opted for a V instead for fear of of ruining the whole thing:

mekko_v2.jpg

Anybody have an Elegy vinyl for sale at an affordable price?

Im willing to pay up to $50 if it is in good shape.

Also any word on a reissue of this vinyl?

It's original Tuonela-era, but spent the first 14 years of its life as a men's XL shirt. ;) I've reworked it slightly since I took the pic above; a round neckline might have been more stylish but being a very inexperienced seamstress, I opted for a V instead for fear of of ruining the whole thing:

mekko_v2.jpg

Oooh, pretty! :D

OT: Amorphis stuff I have? A setlist from the last time they toured the US(quite some time ago), a couple CD's, and two shirts(Black Winter Day and Karelian Isthmus)

Amorphis corner. So sweet.

I just realized that the best Amo-related thing I have is the plastic bag in which Eurynome brought me Amo LPs. Hellsinki rock shop logo on one side, TBOT album cover on the other. It's hanging on the wall in my room.

Glad to hear the bag was good for something, too! :D

Thinking about unusual Amo-related items, the tubes in my amp were personally tested by Esa. He decided for another set, though, so I ended up with those. Haven't played in a while, shame on me, but this autumn I seriously intend to devote less time to work and more to music.

Glad to hear the bag was good for something, too! :D

A particularly envious friend called me The Man With the Bag on the Wall for a time. He thought I would be offended for some reason.
But yeah, the bag serves a purpose...perhaps not the originally-intended purpose, but a noble purpose nonetheless.

(I hope it's okay to bump this? I couldn't find any rules regarding the bumping of older threads, sorry if I overlooked it!)

Wow, impressive collections! Mine can barely be called a "collection". Of course, I was only infected since last November, so I haven't had much time yet to gather a lot of things, especially since folding boxes isn't really a goldmine... Anyway!

- Tales From The 20 Years (DVD)

- Tales From The Thousand Lakes (Digital album)
- Silent Waters (Digital album)
- Skyforger (Digital album)
- Magic & Mayhem (Digital album)
- The Beginning Of Times (Digital album)
- Circle (Digital album)
- Under The Red Cloud (Digital album)

- Official "Wise One" T-shirt
- Unofficial Silent Waters T-shirt
- Unofficial Skyforger T-shirt
- Official Circle T-shirt (alternative cover/The Wanderer/Nightbird's Song)

- Amorphis logo patch (the snake one)
- Circle patch (alternative cover/The Wanderer/Nightbird's Song)

Hm, not too bad after all, if you list it like that. Obviously I hope to buy all the albums as actual CD's as well one day, I'm a sucker for album artwork and booklets to study, but as I said, folding boxes ain't no goldmine. Since digital albums are about half the price of a physical CD, the choice is easily made. At least I have the songs this way, and I save money to buy T-shirts too (very important to me). :)

Last edited:
CDs:

Eclipse (ltd)
Silent Waters (ltd)
Skyforger (ltd)
Silver Bride (CD Single)
Forging the Land of Thousand Lakes
The Beginning of Times (ltd)
Circle (Mailorder edition w/4 bonus tracks)
Under the Red Cloud (ltd)

I also have a Beginning of Times shirt I found on Grooves Inc but it doesn't fit me. L in Europe =/= L in America.

Come March, when Amorphis finally tours the USA, I'll have more to add to this list :D

Here's what I've got, all on c.d:

The Karelian Isthmus/Privilege of Evil
Tales from the Thousand Lakes
Elegy
Far From the Sun
Eclipse
Silent Waters
Skyforger
The Beginning of Times
Circle
Under the Red Cloud

Black Winter Day (EP)
My Kantele (EP)
House of Sleep (CDS)
Silent Waters (CDS)
Silver Bride (CDS)
From the Heaven of My Heart (CDS)

Forging the Land of Thousand Lakes (2DVD + 2CD limited edition)
Magic and Mayhem - Tales from the Early Years

Signed postcard with a photo of the whole band
Elegy t-shirt (which I've owned since the 90s and it's still in ok condition!)

Just realised today to my shame that I had never purchased Tuonela and Am Universum, so finally ordered those online today. Better late than never, but that also shows you how disappointed I was when Tuonela first came out. I basically 'left the band!'. I can't wait to get to know those albums much better now.