What are the chances....

FallingFast

New Metal Member
Jun 15, 2006
Tijuana, Mex.
for me to get all of my stuff signed by TESTAMENT on July 13?

i haven`t seen them in about 13 years(saw them in Tijuana w/o Skolnick and Clemente back in 93 i think) and this will be my first time watching the clasic line up live

if i can get all my stuff signed i`ll return home one happy camper :headbang:

Cheers With Beers :kickass: :kickass:
-HERI-

FallingFast said:
for me to get all of my stuff signed by TESTAMENT on July 13?

i haven`t seen them in about 13 years(saw them in Tijuana w/o Skolnick and Clemente back in 93 i think) and this will be my first time watching the clasic line up live

if i can get all my stuff signed i`ll return home one happy camper :headbang:

Cheers With Beers :kickass: :kickass:
-HERI-
Hope you havent got to much to get signed, plus getting them all in one room would be astonishing.:kickass: :err:

Demonic Duffster said:
Hope you havent got to much to get signed, plus getting them all in one room would be astonishing.:kickass: :err:

hehehe.....what can i say....i got almost everything on Tape, CD and Lp...

this is what i got

The Legacy(tape, cd, lp)
Live at Eindhoven(tape, lp)
The New Order(tape, cd, lp)
Practice What You Preach(tape, cd, lp)
Souls Of Black(tape,cd, lp)
The Ritual(tape,cd, lp)
Return To The Apocalyptic City(tape, cd)
Low(tape, cd)
Live At The Filmore(tape)
Demonic(cd)
Sings Of Chaos(cd)
The Gathering(cd, lp)
First Strike Still Deadly(cd)

that`s about it.... :headbang:

ANGELofMADnesS said:
You might be able to get some of it signed. Nice collection by the way:headbang:
Well, see you (well,probably not) at the show:headbang:

you might see me... i`ll be wearing my denim vest(?) with a TESTAMENT(green house effect) backpatch :headbang:

CHEERS WITH BEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-HERI-

FallingFast said:

you might see me... i`ll be wearing my denim vest(?) with a TESTAMENT(green house effect) backpatch :headbang:

CHEERS WITH BEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-HERI-

Dude, I saw you at the bus man, you just kept pulling out LP after LP, lol, fucking awesome patch on your back! I got my Legacy booklet signed, and my ticket too, fucking A man, awesome show, eh?
:headbang:

Imp! said:
Dude, I saw you at the bus man, you just kept pulling out LP after LP, lol, fucking awesome patch on your back! I got my Legacy booklet signed, and my ticket too, fucking A man, awesome show, eh?
:headbang:

thanks man!(on the backpatch comment) and i still have that tshirt, it's reaally old and fucked up but i refuse to let it go, hehehe...

i brought my entire collection(CDs, LPs and Tapes) but i only took out the LPs for signing because i didn't want to bother the guys too much.

TESTAMENT blew me away!!!!!
i was so excited just like the first time i saw them in my hometown(Tijuana) back in '93... but now i saw them with Alex!!! :headbang:

Dude, were you the guy with the LEGACY tshirt???

CHEERS WITH BEERS!!!!!!!!!!!
-HERI-