What are the odds of Jens Johansson...

nightwish58

Feb 11, 2002
New York
Visit site
pissing all over Timo Tollki's leg at this year's Prog Power?

Also, I hope no one attending is a Timo hater as the man has had enough people stalk him (or so he says).

Drama aside, I am so psyched to finally see this great band (original lineup and all) for the first time in the U.S.

So much for Miss K. :)

I will have to say I am pretty excited about seeing Stratovarius this year. Me and Timo Kotipelto talked and hung out a lot last year and I can only hope that the rest of the guys are just as cool. Jorg Michael is my third favorite drummer behind Uli Kusch (Masterplan, Helloween, Axe La Chappelle, Gamma Ray, Holy Moses), and Mike Terrana (Rage and countless others), Jens Johansson is just an amazing keyboard player as well. I surely hope people will have some understanding to Timo Tolkki and put past feelings aside.

Will somebody cover themselves on blood or even try to stab Tolkki at ProgPower? LOL

Oh god, I have a feeling that something funny regarding Tolkki ou Strato will happen this year... at Progpower...

dunno about that, but I'd love to see SA play so Jens can do his Winterheart's Guild songs