What are you listening to now?

PAX HEARD SOIL FOR THE FIRST TIME LAST NIGHT.I SHALL BE LOOKING FOR THE ALBUM THIS WEEKEND.METAL WISE,AUTUM TO ASHES FUCKING ROCK BUT I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM CAN YOU HELP.JUST TRACK I DOWN LOADED ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO AND ONLY JUST HEARD.NON METAL WISE LEE PERRY GREAT IF YOU LIKE TO SAMPLE THE WONDERS OF HOLLAND:Smokin: :lol:

I saw Anthrax last month supporting Motorhead and they were brilliant. John is better than Joey in every department and the albums that they are kicking out now are just cracking.
Volume 8 is probably my fav album they have done, stuff like Crush just rules.
I'm really looking forward to "We've come for you all" and the UK tour in March. :headbang:

WOW! LET ME GET THIS RIGHT.THE DUDE FROM THE KIN AWFUL ARMORED SAINT IS SINGER WITH ANTHRAX.STRANGE WORLD SAW ANTHRAX 2 TIMES . ONCE AT DONNINGTON 87 WHAT A YEAR .THEN AT LEICESTER WITH TESTIMENT AS SUPPORT KIN MOSH IT UP. I THINK I HAVE A LOT OF CATCHING UP TO DO WHICH IS THE BEST ANTHRAX CD WITH MR BUSH THEN.:rolleyes:

I THINK I HAVE A LOT OF CATCHING UP TO DO WHICH IS THE BEST ANTHRAX CD WITH MR BUSH THEN.
Well, Stomp 442 is what got me into them, but Sound of White Noise and Volume 8: The Threat Is Real are probably more solid albums.

John Bush's vox are quite energetic. I didn't mind Armored Saint so much, but I used to avoid Anthrax simply beause of their former vocalist.

My 2 cents worth.:)

CHEERS JMILLION I SHALL LOOK OUT FOR THEM. IS THE SOUND STILL THE SAME OR HAVE GOY HARDER. I ALWAYS THOUGHT THEY HAD A REAL HEAVY SOUND.GOT TO ADMIT I CAN SEE WHY YOU DIDNT LIKE JOEY. BUT I THOUGHT AMONG THE LIVING WAS KIN TOP ALBUM. THEY ALSO GOT ME INTO HARDCORE RAP. WHICH YOU MIGHT THINK IS A BAD THING . BUT THERE IS GREAR UNDERGROUND STUFF ABOUT. THANKS AGAIN.:lol:

Cheers, right back, WILKS...
I agree with you about Among The Living (even though I only have tracks from their 'Greatest Hits' to judge by) and I do love "Bring The Noise." There's nothing wrong at all with the underground Rap scene (much like out little underground metal scene, it's where the honest music is happening).

I want to say Anthrax is heavier & ballsier with Bush. They also have the advantage of modern production and the records really slam now.

I also saw them open for Priest on their U.S. tour and they were tight, powerful & humble. A great show.

KIN ELL EAGLR 17 KIN YEARS AGO. I REMEMBER A.I.R. I THINK IT WAS THE FIRST ANTHRAX SONG I HEARD.I MIND YOU I LOVE THAT TIME WHEN THRASH WAS STILL YOUNG. METALLICA,SLAYER,MEGADETH AND ANTHRAX ALL DID THERE BEST ALBUMS.PEOPLE MIGHT NOT AGREE BUT FOR OF THE THE BIG 4 TO PUT OUT CLASSICS WITHIN A YEAR YOU GOTTA ADMITT WAS COOL.