what are you listening to right now?

31203.jpg

SethCohen said:
wait why is there two np threads?
well just compare the 2 thread starters and you'll see there's only one tr00 np thread... actually i bumped it when searching for a np thread :heh:

btw, np:
anothoronebitesthedust.jpg

AnoThoR's swansong, their best imo. i think Geigerssen had reached his creative peak before comitting suicide.

kendoji i don't know where you heard about the reunion tour, i really don't see it happening without Nekkro at the helm :cry:
RIP

prowlergrig said:
well just compare the 2 thread starters and you'll see there's only one tr00 np thread... actually i bumped it when searching for a np thread :heh:

btw, np:
anothoronebitesthedust.jpg

AnoThoR's swansong, their best imo. i think Geigerssen had reached his creative peak before comitting suicide.

kendoji i don't know where you heard about the reunion tour, i really don't see it happening without Nekkro at the helm :cry:
RIP

You're probably right, it wouldn't be the same without him. I still wonder what might have been if someone had fished him out of that freezer in time. Nekkro, why did you do it? We miss you.

Geigerssen is really an underrated vocalist in the bm scene, incredible range

hmm I never noticed how the guitarist Blüd Gutgren looks a lot like mendez but without the long hair, although you can't tell in the One Bites The Dust cover because of the corpsepaint and wig

Captain James T. Fudgepacker said:
i personally always preferred their live show, so in goes the DVD

anothor1.jpg
Wow, nice to see this finally got the DVD treatment it finally deserved. Who would have knew? I had to buy my copy on ebay, the first edition limited to 30 homemade VHS tapes.

i never heard of this band. looked up the band name but couldn't find anything at first. what is it like? sounds like a black metal spoof band. is it?