what are you listening to right now?

deliverance said:
Anothor played in my basement before they got semi-big. we had wine coolers too
erkplant28yx.gif

*narrows eyes* were you even there during the early days of Anothor? Weren't you still 'taking a break' back then?

i was just watching/listening to a live video of opeth playing "When" on their most recent tour i think... for some reason they didn't play the end of the song... did they do that at all the gigs? that's my favourite part of that song...

Feicht said:
i was just watching/listening to a live video of opeth playing "When" on their most recent tour i think... for some reason they didn't play the end of the song... did they do that at all the gigs? that's my favourite part of that song...

only in america they don't...

in both of the bootlegs i have from the european tour, they played the ending 'and i cried bit,' but in that video you're referring to, and another one i have, they don't play that ending.

steel102 said:
only in america they don't...

in both of the bootlegs i have from the european tour, they played the ending 'and i cried bit,' but in that video you're referring to, and another one i have, they don't play that ending.

ha, well go figure :) strike up another victory for the europeans again i guess :D

judee sill was a solid artists ^ highly overlooked. but maybe thats because of her overtly christian lyrics a lot of the time. the melodies are fantastic though. kind of a bit more hopefull female nick drake.