what are you listening to right now?

Tubbs Mcgee said:
I'm sorry, but I'm not emo. I don't cry when I masturbate.

(This isn't directed to anyone in particular.)

I'm still not going to listen to people's shitting on DT, because they're still my favorite band, and it seems like I can't listen to them because no one else likes it. Well, nobody has the right to tell me what's good music. I'm getting tired of it. You know what? I HATE TOOL. How do you all feel about that? Hmm? Oh, how about Emperor? Yep, I HATE THEM TOO. Therefore, both of those bands are absolute shit and nobody should listen to them. That's what it seems like here when people bash on DT, or any band for that matter.

(I don't mean to be so aggressive, I'm just trying to exaggerate a point.)

RUSH - A PASSAGE TO BANGKOK mmkay?

EDIT: About the masturbating thing, it's not like I do that anyway!
i like dt, i like tool, i hate emperor, but i think ihsahn is a great musician (his vocals just sound like he's got a rusty pitchfork shoved up his ass.)

Tubbs Mcgee said:
I'm sorry, but I'm not emo. I don't cry when I masturbate.

(This isn't directed to anyone in particular.)

I'm still not going to listen to people's shitting on DT, because they're still my favorite band, and it seems like I can't listen to them because no one else likes it. Well, nobody has the right to tell me what's good music. I'm getting tired of it. You know what? I HATE TOOL. How do you all feel about that? Hmm? Oh, how about Emperor? Yep, I HATE THEM TOO. Therefore, both of those bands are absolute shit and nobody should listen to them. That's what it seems like here when people bash on DT, or any band for that matter.

(I don't mean to be so aggressive, I'm just trying to exaggerate a point.)

RUSH - A PASSAGE TO BANGKOK mmkay?

EDIT: About the masturbating thing, it's not like I do that anyway!

no its perfectly alright to bash other bands and state your opinion as fact. in fact, its your right to tell everyone what to listen to.

Prognostic said:
no its perfectly alright to bash other bands and state your opinion as fact. in fact, its your right to tell everyone what to listen to.
Maybe, but it's also elitist and a waste of time to do that. (Also, it's technically impossible to turn an opinion into a fact, so that's just redundant.)

I don't even feel like listing what I'm listening to right now. Maybe later.

1000.jpg

This is just pure genius.

i do have it. look me up baby. soulseek. Prognosis. Video Game Music

i wasn't laughing because i think its shit; i was laughing because you're the first person i've seen to have actually posted a video game soundtrack on this forum

The Chrono Trigger Soundtrack is amazing. I'm actually replaying that game right now on the snes. I'm in 600 AD and looking to kick Magus' ass.

Prognostic said:
i do have it. look me up baby. soulseek. Prognosis. Video Game Music

i wasn't laughing because i think its shit; i was laughing because you're the first person i've seen to have actually posted a video game soundtrack on this forum

oh sry then :saint:

i'd really like to hear a real instrument orchestradted version of this :)'
(i'm a bit drunk atm sry for typos)