what are you listening to right now?

Scourge of Malice said:
I'll just pull the money out of my ass and spend it on an album I've barely heard instead of buying food. Nah. I had all my CDs stolen from my car this year I don't buy them anymore unless its something really special.

well guess what dipshit...that album IS very special. moreso than 95% of the trash you post in this thread which you probably DID purchase. :rolleyes:

Scourge of Malice said:
You missed the point... I can't afford to buy CDs these days.
Ahhh, I get it now. Basically because someone stole cd's from you (because they couldn't afford it), now you are going to steal music (because you can't afford it). Makes sense to me.

They stole CDs so they could have money to buy crack. Don't even get started on the ethics of downloading music. I've boughten a shit load of albums over the years, I go to shows and buy merchandise (which the band gets WAY more money for). Pardon me for not shelling out money on an over priced album that I'll probably get over in a few months. Being a broke college student doesn't allow much extra money to spend on things like CDs at this point.

Hlfreak said:
Ahhh, I get it now. Basically because someone stole cd's from you (because they couldn't afford it), now you are going to steal music (because you can't afford it). Makes sense to me.

Companies make obscene levels of profit off CD's and the artist never see as much money as they should anyway.

I'm not advocating copywrite piracy, but the pirate is no more in the wrong than the company they're pirating from.

Again it's always the artist's who lose out.

Scourge of Malice said:
They stole CDs so they could have money to buy crack. Don't even get started on the ethics of downloading music. I've boughten a shit load of albums over the years, I go to shows and buy merchandise (which the band gets WAY more money for). Pardon me for not shelling out money on an over priced album that I'll probably get over in a few months. Being a broke college student doesn't allow much extra money to spend on things like CDs at this point.

most people cant afford ferraris...but they deserve to drive one around all the time. i completely agree. :rolleyes:

NineFeetUnderground said:
most people cant afford ferraris...but they deserve to drive one around all the time. i completely agree. :rolleyes:

Oh please...

isis_panopticon_cover.jpg