what are you listening to right now?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

You amuse me NineFeet, infact since Tubbs left you're probably the only reason I come on this board. It wasn't that, I'm not trying to pry or "work you out", just from stuff you recommend Priest didn't seem like your kind of thing.

They are pretty God dammed marvellous, kick the arse of Maiden.

Boys I should point out right now that you two have never met and will never meet and know nothing about each other. Arguing on the internet is for retards, so before one or both of you make fools of yourselves. My advice is to stop.

But if you two want to, then go ahead.

Ps. NFU, when you're having sex with a women and she doesn't like a certain position do you call her a fool and rant about how your knowledge of sexual positions is far superior to hers because you've read every book on kama sutra you can get your hands on, so she has no say in any of it?

Scourge of Malice said:
Ps. NFU, when you're having sex with a women and she doesn't like a certain position do you call her a fool and rant about how your knowledge of sexual positions is far superior to hers because you've read every book on kama sutra you can get your hands on, so she has no say in any of it?

and she would just retort that shes too broke to buy a kama sutra book so she should just mooch off of my book for free isntead because she deserves it, lulz