What are you listening to?

forgottenglory

Earth. Soul. Rock n' Roll
Jan 26, 2003
London, UK
www.forgottenglory.com
There used to be an option to put what you are listening to whilst surfing the board. Where did that disappear? I can't find it anywhere so I think that I better start this thread.

Right now...Surface to fooking Stage!!! :headbang: track Echoes of Life:headbang: :worship:

Forgotten Glory...Have you picked up a copy of the new album Christ. 0 yet? It's their most spectacular release to date...

I haven't yet due to financial obligations that's why I was listening to Spirit of Live. But will get it soon as I've been reading amazing reviews about it. My to get list is crazy:

On DVD:
MEGADETH - Arsenal of Megadeth
ANNIHILATOR - 10 Years In Hell
TESTAMENT - Live In London
POISON - Seven Days Live

On CD
MICHAEL ANGELO - Hands Without Shadows
VANDEN PLAS - Christ O
QUEENSRYCHE - Operation Mindcrime II

How am I going to get all this stuff or when, that is the question!

Playing right now: KING DIAMOND - Father Picard from the excellent concept album The Eye. The story telling, musicianship and 'painting a picture' factor is so amazing that I feel that I am myself a character witnessing this story right before my eyes!!!

forgottenglory said:
I haven't yet due to financial obligations that's why I was listening to Spirit of Live. But will get it soon as I've been reading amazing reviews about it. My to get list is crazy:

On DVD:
MEGADETH - Arsenal of Megadeth
ANNIHILATOR - 10 Years In Hell
TESTAMENT - Live In London
POISON - Seven Days Live

Nice choices there!

Sure I can give you some... kicks!!! :D

Anyway, yesterday listened to some marillion thanks to my girlfriend, while today the only music was the sound of the electric drill - homre repairs galore!