What are you listening to?

"New York City Speed" ... I think Whiplasher from Deathstars sings on it withsomeone else *shrug*

Shiiiiiit. Man I love 'Hard rock hallelujah'. I've heard it like, 15 times in a row. That song is so kickass, eather you want it or not! Jeez, I have the biggest goosebumps ever. And when I almost start to cry as I carefully turn my volumebutton up so that awesome guitar-riffs, lovely rusty vocals from the deep forests of Finland and bass that pound in my hair, it's a good sign of that I'm eather a complete coconut or that this is a song people always will remember : ) Play it out loud!

Last edited by a moderator:
This album is so bad ass. I can't stop listening to it. I seen mike albert perform twice and even got a autograph cd. His album releases june 16th. He told me himself... I even found out from his myspace that he is performing @ the blue cafe @ metalfest.

Shiiiiiit. Man I love 'Hard rock hallelujah'. I've heard it like, 15 times in a row. That song is so kickass, eather you want it or not! Jeez, I have the biggest goosebumps ever. And when I almost start to cry as I carefully turn my volumebutton up so that awesome guitar-riffs, lovely rusty vocals from the deep forests of Finland and bass that pound in my hair, it's a good sign of that I'm eather a complete coconut or that this is a song people always will remember : ) Play it out loud!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzbxizbc0bQ

seconded, it's a good song

Green Day - Viva La Gloria.

I was wondering, is the new album any good?
I really like Kerplunk, Dookie and Nimrod, and American Idiot is okay for what it is, but I really didn't like the single Know Your Enemy. Is 21st Century Breakdown better, or fundamentally more of the same?