Blind Guardian, where to start?

Amon Amarth is pretty tight shit. They were also good live.

My fav songs :
MetalWrath
Death In Fire
The Beheading of a King
The Last With Pagan Blood

According to my iTunes :loco:

Grimes said:
Amon Amarth is pretty tight shit. They were also good live.

My fav songs :
MetalWrath
Death In Fire
The Beheading of a King
The Last With Pagan Blood

According to my iTunes :loco:
Amon Amarth does kickass. Ive only heard a couple soungs though. I would like to hear more.

Well, like I always say, you should listen to everything, starting from the 1st cd, "Batallions of Fear". And then go on :) .

Every BG is a masterpiece IMO, do listen to them all. And "A Twist in the Myth" is already for download hehe.

As usual, it's awesome!

Though the fans obviously have mixed feelings about it, since you know, it really is quite another thing. More related to ANATO than any other album, yet it's still quite different.

you should check out the new songs on their myspace. click on my banner to check them out. I can not wait to see them later on their US tour with Leaves Eyes...:D finally get to see Liv Kristine perform!!!

also you can enter the contest to win a free guitar signed by the whole band!!!

Blind Guardian? One of my favourite bands!!! :)
What should you listen and where should you start from? No matter... start where you want from 'cause........you HAVE TO listen all of them!!!!!!! :heh:
Ahahahah... and these are my Blind favourite songs:
1 - Into the storm
2 - Majesty
9 - Mirror mirror
Sooooo great!!!!! :headbang:

imisseverygood showbecauseiam5 said:
i saw them live with bodom( and trivium :erk: ).

fuck they put them to justice. :lol:
I saw the same Tour, Amon Amarth Slayed.

there is a new AA track released to public, and I made a thread of it in BH, but I can't arsed to go to BH to get the link, or find the link again, or type out the full names other than AA and BH.