What are you listening to?

giving a first listen to Agua De Annique, first song sounds very much like Alanis Morissette

Better You Run - Aggression

Got the album in the mail today, great thrash metal album!

┼Victim of the Night┼;8545807 said:
"Nocturne", Nox Arcana.

(Ok: one last time... then I'll go study like promised.)

Hiya, Jose! What's up? :wave:

Not much actually, trying to study a little bit for my only september exam tomorrow, but not really feeling like it :lol: Summer's been pretty good, although kinda short as always. How about you?

Rain's noise on the roof... lovely.

Not much actually, trying to study a little bit for my only september exam tomorrow, but not really feeling like it :lol: Summer's been pretty good, although kinda short as always. How about you?

Oh I see, good luck and try give your best then! Although I can understand what you mean about that, yes... :lol:
Good to know about your summer! But to be honest I am glad it's finished because I prefer autumn and winter.
And I'm doing quite fine, thank you, had no proper holidays this summer because was too busy with studying, and I am now too and am preparing myself for exams like you are doing too, and I feel sooo lazy and stressed but hmmm I'll get through it. :)

Dawn Of Solace - Cain's Offering

Not looking good Eli, too much studying, you have to take a break every now and then :D Good luck with your exams though, and yeah, autumn and winter are nice, particularly because you don't melt each time you go out. Just that autumn/winter mean college again, and while I look forward seeing friends and partying, I definitely dread the moment to sit again in front of some asshole teachers and their soooo important subjects. Specially because those teachers tend to give the most meaningless and stupid subjects, just put there to fill all the hours you've paid for.

children of COB said:
Not looking good Eli, too much studying, you have to take a break every now and then Good luck with your exams though, and yeah, autumn and winter are nice, particularly because you don't melt each time you go out. Just that autumn/winter mean college again, and while I look forward seeing friends and partying, I definitely dread the moment to sit again in front of some asshole teachers and their soooo important subjects. Specially because those teachers tend to give the most meaningless and stupid subjects, just put there to fill all the hours you've paid for.
I know, I know, you are right about it!
But for the moment, there's not much I can do to avoid that, so I'll just have to stand it all and stay strong. ^^

Ah yeah, I can see why you kind of "prefer" summer time, yes, totally makes sense.

Oh there are some bad, bad teacher down here, I experienced that too... some just like giving troubles to students too, and the whole system often is about to just make the poor lil' souls spend more years at uni... and pay more. Damn leeches!

But thank you again, I wish you good luck with your exam(s) too! :)