What are you listening to?

┼Victim of the Night┼;8654156 said:
Oh, really? That's really nice... :)

I definitely don't know him that well, but from what I've seen he's very friendly and quite funny.

"Greensleves", played by David Nevue.

I definitely don't know him that well, but from what I've seen he's very friendly and quite funny.
That is really good, in my opinion. It's nice to find out that not all famous people are self-centered and grumpy, like many are. At least, from what I saw and all.
But then again, even "normal" people have flaws, yes. :)

...and to think it was a cartoon I looooved when I was a kid, hehe! And ah God, I've always thought that the characters in it have way too long legs... o_O

┼Victim of the Night┼;8655309 said:
That is really good, in my opinion. It's nice to find out that not all famous people are self-centered and grumpy, like many are. At least, from what I saw and all.
But then again, even "normal" people have flaws, yes. :)

It is always nice to see that, I agree. And you're right, we all do. :)

Oh, and just for fun... Samuli "I won't go on stage if my hair looks bad" Ponsimaa :p

4423_748774193458_10705433_43078662_6699419_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Listening to Dimmu Borgir - Da den kristne satte livet til

From the remake 2005, but i can't hear the lyrics, crap. Also checked them and realized that i almost have to read the english translation of it to understand, even though its norsk :S...

Is this normal or is it only me that suck? I mean, I should know it.

┼Victim of the Night┼;8655309 said:
...and to think it was a cartoon I looooved when I was a kid, hehe! And ah God, I've always thought that the characters in it have way too long legs... o_O

And they so do =) I was rewatching it recently, and was still surprised by the quality of art.

But well, I just love anime music from late 80s-early 90s!

Last edited by a moderator: