What are you listening to?

Sounds like the 4593845948th Cob ripoff band there ever was and that will never get an ounce of attention outside local metalscene kiddies.

Hey, have you decided when you want to talk about how you've been sending people to mess with my step-siblings because our step-brother is your half brother? You know someone gave heroin to Paige right? This is one hell of a major issue. I've been running some major fucking interference on this, and this shit really has got to stop. How many fucking times do we have to tell these people just to tell you to come over for Christmas or Thanksgiving? You know my mother's (and your half brother's father) house is on the market right? Are you gonna discuss this or are you too pussy to come out from behind your wall of yes men?
You told me to tell my Mom to marry the guy. I fucking found your brother years before anyone else. WTF IS GOING ON?
Are we family or not?

Ok ok, I said rain check on the drink. Are you planning on cashing that in? 'Cuz my schedule is really open right now.

The memorial service is tomorrow afternoon. And I know you have my email address. And your yes men have phone numbers for the whole fucking family.

We all hate your mother. Well, all of us except your brother. The step-family is real nice. Your prospective grandmother is a real sweetheart. Said some nice things that really helped me with psychological issues.

Last edited by a moderator: