What are you listening to?

AlexiLiimatainen said:
I hope you didn't mean BY Mozart....

I'm not listening to anything at the moment. I'm gonna go watch some tv and maybe eat a snack. Might watch the nightwish dvd.

I don't know who you were talking to... but if you were talking to me.. yes, I was listening to the music of an unknown Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart!

And now, Mozart again with my fav of his works: "The magic flute"!! :cry: Oooh, my love....

AlexiLiimatainen said:
I mean, I've seen people say stupid things like "np - Beethovens's 5th Symphony by Mozart". I was just making sure... it seems that is not the case here, so.. nevermind. BTW, I was just watching a video of the magic flute done in swedish like yesterday... some of da chicks was hot.

I understand... those are people who like to make a good impression, to make see that "they know"... it's annoying, I know... :)

But do you like "The magic flute"? Or do you like the chick in the video only? Please, tell me that the composition is great.... otherwise, I'll kill you!!
Yes, kill 'em all... and justice for all!! That's the way to solve problems...

...:saint: Naaah, I'm joking... :)

┼Victim of the Night┼ said:
I understand... those are people who like to make a good impression, to make see that "they know"... it's annoying, I know... :)

But do you like "The magic flute"? Or do you like the chick in the video only? Please, tell me that the composition is great.... otherwise, I'll kill you!!
Yes, kill 'em all... and justice for all!! That's the way to solve problems...

...:saint: Naaah, I'm joking... :)

Metallica. :kickass:

Excuse·All·The·Blood said:
Nokturnal Mortum - The Funeral Wind Is Born

i love this song, and i love Nokturnal Mortum *_*

Cla... scusa se ho messo un avatar simile al tuo, ma mi hai ispirato positivamente... ^.*
Hai una bella manina, comunque, sai?

Cla... scusa se ho messo un avatar simile al tuo, ma mi hai ispirato positivamente... ^.*
Hai una bella manina, comunque, sai?

ma la mia mano sembra quella di un cadavere XD la tua è più graziosa *-* sbaglio o hai anche un tatuaggio?

lunga vita all'off topic XD

Excuse·All·The·Blood said:
ma la mia mano sembra quella di un cadavere XD la tua è più graziosa *-* sbaglio o hai anche un tatuaggio?

lunga vita all'off topic XD

Sì, lunga vita all'OffTopic :heh:
Comunque la tua zampina è graziosa, dico davvero... hai delle dita affusolate,da quel che vedo....io invece ho delle salsicce!! :erk: :cry: :p
Hmm, un tatuaggio? Hmm... diciamo di sì: è un tatuaggio ma non è un tatuaggio! E' una sorta di body painting... posso cambiarlo quando voglio... ;)

Sì, lunga vita all'OffTopic :heh:
Comunque la tua zampina è graziosa, dico davvero... hai delle dita affusolate,da quel che vedo....io invece ho delle salsicce!! :erk: :cry: :p
Hmm, un tatuaggio? Hmm... diciamo di sì: è un tatuaggio ma non è un tatuaggio! E' una sorta di body painting... posso cambiarlo quando voglio... ;)

shi, si vede che a suonare il piano si sono sformate XD l'ho suonato per 4 anni e mi sono rimaste le mani da pianista ^ ^'
lo voglio anch'io il tatuaggio intercambiabile :cry:

Nokturnal Mortum - Death Damnation