What are you listening to?

yeah, but unlike lady_laiho, I don't think I'll end up with him and I perfectly know my love for him is one-sided and I don't go around saying omg I love alexi so fucking much because that would be fucking stupid and immature

Hey jmbullet... I think you're a lovely girl, for what I know about you... keep on like this! :)

(ps: btw I think Alexi is not an ugly guy at all, as someone says.... :) so you dont need glasses, believe me....but in the end, his looking doesn't matter, cause I only care about his music...)

┼Victim of the Night┼;5576815 said:
Hey jmbullet... I think you're a lovely girl, for what I know about you... keep on like this! :)

(ps: btw I think Alexi is not an ugly guy at all, as someone says.... :) so you dont need glasses, believe me....but in the end, his looking doesn't matter, cause I only care about his music...)

lol there is so much more to him than is looks but I don't want to annoy anyone like a certain LL did so I'll shut the fuck up about it right fucking now lol

and well, thanks for saying that about me :) you are lovely too :p

there is so much more to him than is looks

I totally agree with you.... :) I just mentioned his looking cause you know, it's the first thing that people that don't like him talk about..
(ps: thanks for your kinds words too... ;)) ...

Ok: back on topic, I'm listening to.... "Hellion" - C o B

Too Many Puppies - Primus

Lol WTF :

Too many puppies are being shot in the dark.
Too many puppies are trained not to bark.
At the sight of blood that must be spille dso that
We may maintain our oil fields.
Too many puppies
Too many puppies are taught to heal.
Too many puppies are trained to kill.
On the command of men wearing money belts that buy
Mistresses sleek animal pelts.
Too many puppies.

Too many puppies with guns in their hands.
Too many puppies in foreign lands.
Are dressed up sharp in suits of green and
Placed upon the war machine.
Too many puppies are just like me.
Too many puppies are afraid to see.
The visions of the past brought to life again,
Too many puppies, too many dead men.