What are you listening to?

lolz does anybody actually care about what others listen to? or are we just posting here for the sake of it?

:lol:

edit: lol lets make a thread to get your post count up :p just type in shit after shit till u just get sick of it lol

edit2: Anorexia Nervosa - Black Death, Nonetheless

Well, I kept making fun at him and flipping him off and yelling stuff at him cause he looked like a girly man with his haircut. After a certain point in the show I could see the hate in his eyes, I bet he would have drop-kicked me from the stage if he had the chance. Anyways, after their last song he totally flipped me off and yelled something at me and stormed off the stage :lol: It was great!

I also started a few crowd chants "EMO SUCKS!" "BULLET SUCKS!" etc.

Well, I kept making fun at him and flipping him off and yelling stuff at him cause he looked like a girly man with his haircut. After a certain point in the show I could see the hate in his eyes, I bet he would have drop-kicked me from the stage if he had the chance. Anyways, after their last song he totally flipped me off and yelled something at me and stormed off the stage :lol: It was great!

I also started a few crowd chants "EMO SUCKS!" "BULLET SUCKS!" etc.

hahaha nice lol

edit: Rotting Christ - Fadeless