What are you listening to?

Pf sure :lol: i can use some alcohol

EDIT: I mean, it does have alcohol right?

Of course, eh. Whit dee ye take me for, fuckin' "Groundskeeper Willy"?? (Don't answer that).

Oh, and I'm listening to:

Behemoth - 'Chant For Eschaton'

I think they're more a parody of chavs an' moronic chav culture generally... At least I like to think that. Sadly, Sacha Baren Cohen similarly (and in a far superior attempt) managed to satirise chavs in his 'Ali G' persona; only chavs an' a lot o' other youths failed to see he was pointing out their collective ills an' just how fucking asinine they are! Which is all the more sad, when you think aboot it.

troo.

i meant about the song name

1. Black Dragons Soar Above The Mountain Of Shadows (Prologue) 03:05
2. To Dethrone The Witch-Queen Of Mytos K'unn (The Legend Of The Battle Of Blackhelm Vale) 06:45
3. As The Vortex Illumines The Crystalline Walls Of Kor-Avul-Thaa 06:35
4. Starfire Burning Upon The Ice-Veiled Throne Of Ultima Thule 07:23
5. Journey To The Isle Of Mists (Over The Moonless Depths Of Night-Dark Seas) 01:11
6. The Splendour Of A Thousand Swords Gleaming Beneath The Blazon Of The Hyperborean Empire 06:03
7. And Lo, When The Imperium Marches Against Gul-Kothoth, Then Dark Sorceries Shall Enshroud The Citadel Of The Obsidian Crown 06:28
8. Summoning The Guardians Of The Astral Gate 06:09
9. In The Raven-Haunted Forests Of Darkenhold, Where Shadows Reign And The Hues Of Sunlight Never Dance 06:29
10. At The Altar Of The Dreaming Gods (Epilogue) 02:29